Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Now why TF are we calling him 'Black Bill' ? Did I miss something ? Are there multiple Bills we need to differentiate from ?
For those that grew up and hung around this area, that’s literally his self given nickname 🙃
---
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parent’s home or her parent’s shore house or someone else’s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacher’s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---

I just want to clear this up just in case some people don’t know. “We” is not tattle. I don’t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the “BB” stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. I’m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.
Bc he literally grew up in a predominantly white town and so that’s what he/ppl called him.

Reactions: 6

jacann

VIP Member
These comments are just as delusional as she is! Show me where he’s stepped up to be a father figure to her kids? Treated her like a Queen with her parents supervising multiple documented dates? (His bday and night in nyc) Gtfo here
They must be on drugs - or does she pay people to write that 💩

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I am going to play devil’s advocate here…we do not know Cory’s situation…I do not believe a WORD that comes out of that mentally challenged POS…my opinion is when she started this whole Cinderella story she went to the court and forced that judgement…she did this for the sole purpose of hurting her children and especially Cory…she will answer for this one day and Cory maybe he is on SSID he doesn’t broadcast his life for IG...I will give him the benefit of the doubt eventually he will pay CS for the rest of his life no matter what he does in life its unfortunate he has to be tied to the Devil himself…
I know you are playing devil's advocate, but if he is on SSDI, the court takes that into consideration when calculating child support. His CS wouldn't be that high if he were on a fixed income

Side_boob

He’s ordered to pay 1700 month?that’s to her and the kids?like she was married 15 years absolutely insane why can’t he take it back and the do the amount and get it to where the amount is lowered for just the 3 kids?
---
Karma has a funny way of working out,she wants to act this way for this new man,most likely the karma will come back and hit her in her ass
Keeping kids away from family members they love is evil and ur gross Tracy u look like a disgusting pos
I didn't realize that they were married for 15 years.

• Haha

Maskas64

Chatty Member
She's definitely not his first white girl @NoseyRosie2000..... I'm old enough to remember when he was very, very much in love with a white girl lmaoooo but I'm waiting for someone to bring up when they talked about him disciplining Jayden and those mean nasty hyena bitches had the audacity to laugh like the actual bullies they are saying something along the lines of "no one tries to pull Jayden to the side and talk to her"... It really blew my mind and said everything we need to know about how she /they treat that poor child. I seriously couldn't believe they were cackling at THAT... bravo Trash, you just proved all our suspicions about what a shit mother you are have been accurate AF
This!!!!! My heart broke for that little girl.

• Sad

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Tracy really needs some intense marketing classes. Does Black Bill’s agency provide? Bc her only way of “influencing” is telling people to “book ___ immediately” or “run don’t walk!!!!” or eye rolling and moaning or DO THIS NOW. Like it’s so harsh and aggressive, just like her. She should really invest in some education in this area if it’s truly her “career” because God is she awful at it. I’d never ever ever take a recommendation of hers — not even bc it’s her but just bc it’s presented in such a disingenuous and unappealing way. But since she’s a WFH & SAHM she reallllly should try to explain and review things in a digestible, delicate.. feminine even way. Just a tip, ya jobless bum 🙂↔

Attachments

• Haha