Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joyride60

VIP Member
This truck driver cannot handle her three children alone…that has been established…he is soft spoken I give him that but he is in for the ride of a lifetime with this one…as soon as things get hard which is what we call life and reality he will see her true colors…she wants babysitters…big bad Tracy is the weakest woman in the world…my friends Mom raised 9 children all by herself and has multiple masters Degrees…mark my words if he starts his discipline shit the kids will eventually be told “you are not my father” it’s par for the course.

Reactions: 8

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
But he’s not living on his own… he’s living on his sister couch. If he was still working his union job $1700 would have probably been slightly less than half of his pay. At that point yes it would have been hard to live on his own. Actually impossible. He would need a roommate. But the $1700 number wasn’t established based on what Tracy wanted. There’s a formula and it’s based on what he was making at the time of their separation. Probably based on the amount reported on his income tax the year before the separation and the amount of income Tracy reported, which we know is a big fat zero. There are plenty of divorced men out there paying for child support for 3 children. They do it. It’s possible. Since then Corey no longer has that great job, or a good job, or a full time job, or maybe even a part time job. He probably hasn’t filed his taxes since he was with Tracy and therefore cannot, or chooses not to, argue that his child support payments and alimony should be recalculated based on his current salary.

Also, it took a long time to get to taking visitation away from Corey. Many years, many court dates, many chances given to Corey to get health insurance, life insurance and make payments for child support. Corey ignored all of them. He needs to understand it’s not going to go away and the longer he tries to ignore it the worse it’s going to get. He has no choice but to get his shit together. Go to work. And send money for his kids.

Btw, I think Tracy’s a piece of shit. And I love that she’s not getting the money because I know she wouldn’t spend it on the kids she would spend it on herself but unfortunately that’s besides the point.

If you read the full 9 pages of the court ruling from June 2023 I feel like even the biggest Corey fan would be like “For fuck sakes Corey! Get your shit together!”
I have given him many ideas on bettering his situation as have many other tattlers. It's fucking heartbreaking to see those kids suffer bc of both their parents

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I’m just wondering how trashy or skimpy the bathing suit is going to be today and how inappropriately dressed her children will be.

Also, I’m guaranteeing we see hard 3 tootight Anthony Lipani at some point this weekend.

• Haha

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Wait, I know her mom is Catholic, but is her dad catholic, too? I recall she said years ago (when still married) that Jules wouldn’t be baptized bc he was a son and would take Corey’s religion. She then implied / said on her podcast that it was that way in her family (as in, her brothers took their dad’s) and something about her dad not being Catholic? Did I imagine all this? lol.
---

He prob prayed to the old gods / Old Testament God. You know, punishment / torture / penance. Next time he hopefully specifies ‘NEW Testament God.’
My mom always said he’s a vengeful God lol- def Old Testament.

• Haha

flowers918

She’s posting his family bc she isn’t scared of anyone stealing them. She’s scared of someone stealing him, again. She proved that with her trust issues post the other day

I think she got that petsie thing for free, or heavily discounted. They have a program where you can partner with them and part of it is how many social media followers you have.

LizMac_2022

These comments are just as delusional as she is! Show me where he’s stepped up to be a father figure to her kids? Treated her like a Queen with her parents supervising multiple documented dates? (His bday and night in nyc) Gtfo here
that Lisaaaaathompson is a joke🤣🤣🤣and then the dumbass pins it🤡

• Haha

Side_boob

The way she either ordered a phone case of the two of them OR printed and cut out a picture to make a phone case… how old is this girl again? What’s next, his picture in a locket? Playing MASH? Wearing his letterman jacket? Calling the radio and dedicating a song to him?

cracks me up that a few months ago she kept raging about how all men are cheaters and no man will ever come close to her rose toy, yet now she’s singing a different tune. It’s very much “all men, but not MY MAN”. Fucking weirdo
The phone case pic is blurry, but you can clearly see that she did some major editing to TT's mug. She knows old boy is FUG!

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
So she either had Julian’s ears pierced or she put fake stick on ones in. I bet she didn’t consult Corey on getting his ears pierced
Based on Tara's response. No. No she didn't ask or tell him in advance. Tracy does what Tracy wants she doesn't care who it hurts.

• Angry