Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatGirlCeli

I’m R/C I would not in A million years go into a church with all that flesh showing. Only postive thing about the abomination she’s wearing is her arms are coverd.
Me too! 😁 That was the only saving grace for her and Jayden's dresses is that they're arms are covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
The children’s behavior at this event was APPALLING. Between Skylar being her usual bratty self, pushing around her siblings vying for her incubator’s attention — and then this is a picture of Julian in the GaMe room absolutely highjacking an innocent girls game while being completely out of control and rabid on his. I’m absolutely mortified for her!!!! This is all her doing — her children, as chaotic and poorly behaved as they are — are a direct reflection of her LAZY, half-assed, “parenting” and completely showcase how badly she’s done as a 26/8 day a week mom. Her priorities are EVIDENT in her children. Skylar is focused on all the wrong things — Sephora trips and tips?! Just like Tracy taught her to care about. Jayden so hungry for attention — including negative attention — and Poor Julian who has had cologne and chains pushed on him more than etiquette and manners for such a little GeNtLeMan

laceyincali

VIP Member
Here we go ladies. Let see how many lies we can find:

-She claims she was in a bad depression last year and didn't think she would recover.

-she protects his face for safety and security from the psychopaths of the world.(it's funny she doesn't protect her children from the pedophiles of this world.)

- She claims she calls him french because he has french bulldogs and her little cousins told her he looks like french montana. And people tell him that all the time.🙄

- She claims she met him on bumble. All he had to do was send her a compliment, and that's what did it. They talked on the phone 5 hours on the first day. Where the fuck are your kids!

- She kissed him the minute she saw him. She said she jumped in his car and kissed him immediately. (I'm sorry I feel like that's kind of creeping but that's just my opinion).

- They met at Starbucks for the first time.So we all know that cup she posted back in january/ february was the first time they met.

- She states, he's 6 foot 3 and a big guy. If he's 6' 3 wtf height is she??? They are almost the same size. Lmaaooo

Taking a break from listening. Will post more soon.
You’re doing God’s work, thank you! 😂

• Haha

rock105

Chatty Member
She’s really on That great mother posting roll lol she’s freakin clown
---
Seriously. Her priorities are all fucked up. If the girls go to school first, drop them off first, then drive Julian. It really isn't that hard.

I would have loved to be at the beach today. Yet I went to work like an adult and drove my kid the hour to school. Look at that tracy, a grown adult woman up at 6am to get ready for work (hair and makeup) while also getting her child ready and backpack packed the night prior. And still get to work on time.
Priorities, Tracy. Fucking priorities
Na bc she works from home bc as a full time parent she has to be home all the time for the kids lol
---
Hahahajjaja… hahahaha!!! FLAT!! FLAT!! FLAT!! 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽View attachment 2905693She workouts every dsy
Tho lol

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
All of her tattoos are garbage scribble. I’ve spent a lot of time and money getting tattooed over the years, she’s not edgy or wild- she’s basic asf.
---
It looks like Sammy, Ann Marie and Danielle went to a concert- did trash bag not go? Ohhhh no :(
Who did they go to see

jacann

VIP Member
Okay why does she have Julian dressed like Austin Powers for his birthday dinner? And maybe it’s just me but the boomerang in the car Jayden did not look too thrilled w/ Tony tights.
Poor Jayden 😢 The latest buttbtwisterbwill come before her kids emotional well being she s one screwed up individual