Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joyride60

VIP Member
I wonder how smoking weed plays into her fantasies of the new party of five…if you’re a pot head it’s not easy to give up…was that mentioned to Tara…I know someone a few years ago went to court on the wife and had the court hand down a ruling the guy she was seeing was not allowed near his son because of criminal and drug activities…

Reactions: 5

Teafor1

Do you remember when she was still with Corey and they’d have a trip or something coming up and she’d post asking people to promote their business on her page? And then there’d be all these random posts for the most random businesses (Etsy pages, MLMs, etc) telling people to ‘try this !!!’ Or ‘get your custom shirts here !!!’? 😂 it was clearly fake promo on her end, and I doubt these people ever benefited from her paid promotion bc it was clearly inauthentic and would only arise when she needed cash.

I believe a tattler reached out to her to find out the prices to have her advertise on her page and it was obscene pricing. She made people pay using the family / friends option on PayPal so 1) she wouldn’t pay taxes on it and 2) you couldn’t request a refund for not getting your money’s worth. I think the prices were like $500-1000 for a post she’d leave on her page for 24 hours.

does anyone else remember this?

Yes. I remember.

newjerseyhoe

It was on "are we dating the same guy" posts. A girl said he was "rapey" and basically had sex with her without a condom when she asked him not to.
---
Bitch is sitting on the beach with literally nothing else to do...can't she call them or check their faqs ? Oh wait ...she trying to get discounts by tagging them in her posts ?
I don’t condone either, however saying someone is “rapey” and saying he is a rapist are vastly different.

nichew

VIP Member
Just reading about the health insurance! So if you live in one state and go over to the next state are you not coverd for medical treatment?

Reactions: 4

Bratzdolll

It’s not up to her, it’s a formula used by the courts to determine amounts. His child support order is only $234 a week for three kids, that’s $78 a kid, and he still won’t pay a dime towards it. Such a fucking bum.
He's behind quite a bit I believe

Nana69

What is that blob?! Imagine getting a tummy tuck and still looking like that. WILD!
Thanks for the great photo👏👏👏💃🙏🙌 My phone had that so blurry I couldn't post it 🙄😂😂 I was seriously like wtf is that🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

bombaity

She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them and touching all over them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.
Sorry if this has been explained I haven’t been on here in ages but why is she covering the kids up? Thanks

Reactions: 2