Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a strong woman she needs a man to fulfill her needs and happiness…what a gaslighter…he will figure it out someday just like Cory…43 and wasting his time…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_8569.jpeg
IMG_8570.jpeg

IMG_8571.jpeg

It keeps getting worse every click of her story, yet she won’t let kids see Bonnie!

notice the foam cups with lids. Guess Granny too tights came prepared 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them and touching all over them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.
Let's be real it's duck them kids and protect the man for her!!!

Reactions: 23
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them and touching all over them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.

it’s so weird that she will post his family’s faces and not his. like what?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it’s so weird that she will post his family’s faces and not his. like what?
I bet this is all a calculation per usual - like she’s doing something so influential 🙄 I bet she posts him after the podcast this tuesday no way in hell shes gonna not post him plus he posts her soooo what’s the secret? Her posting the kids with his parents like one big happy family is so cringy.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2916564View attachment 2916567

View attachment 2916576
It keeps getting worse every click of her story, yet she won’t let kids see Bonnie!

notice the foam cups with lids. Guess Granny too tights came prepared 🤣
Where the FCK is their actual father?! This is seriously beyond disturbing and disgusting. I have no words. From dressing those poor babies like little Lolitas (it's actually shocking how much she's serving those kids up on a fckn platter for the p3dos) , to pushing them to play house with her new man... I'm just sitting here like 😱 this will not end well and her karma is gonna be like a fright train slamming into that witch

Reactions: 21
I bet this is all a calculation per usual - like she’s doing something so influential 🙄 I bet she posts him after the podcast this tuesday no way in hell shes gonna not post him plus he posts her soooo what’s the secret? Her posting the kids with his parents like one big happy family is so cringy.
Funny thing is the mystery has always been solved and he’s not good looking. It’s disgusting how she acts when she has a man but he seems as desperate as her so this one may last lol

Reactions: 19
Funny thing is the mystery has always been solved and he’s not good looking. It’s disgusting how she acts when she has a man but he seems as desperate as her so this one may last lol
In search of "happiness" or as Tracy spells it (happy)Ness 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where the FCK is their actual father?! This is seriously beyond disturbing and disgusting. I have no words. From dressing those poor babies like little Lolitas (it's actually shocking how much she's serving those kids up on a fckn platter for the p3dos) , to pushing them to play house with her new man... I'm just sitting here like 😱 this will not end well and her karma is gonna be like a fright train slamming into that witch
Now would be the time to eat some ramen for the next few months, lawyer the duck up and handle business….

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now would be the time to eat some ramen for the next few months, lawyer the duck up and handle business….
That's what I'm saying! He's gotten more than enough grace because of the fact that everyone knows what a horror she is, but when is enough, enough?! To allow your kids to be used and exploited to this level and just sit back and watch is mind blowing now! If he isn't trying/doing something to protect those innocent children at THIS point in her sick and twisted games, he's literally just as big of a piece of tit as her! How are you really allowing your small DAUGHTERS to be posed and posted like THAT, knowing that these disgusting evil people look and hunt for exactly what she's serving up, and not even try to do something to protect them??? And then letting that insane witch post them with a random pretending that's their new daddy?! It's all gone too far. It's hard to watch it happen to these kids now 💔

Reactions: 28
@Burnitdown7 you are on the money with what you just said…this goes beyond disturbing 😳 I personally do not know ANY 40+ man to go along with this evil plan to hurt three children and their father over money…I am not saying he is right but it’s dirty and he has a mother which is those children’s grandmother. These children are behaving like the stepford children…she is going to be sorry one day because this will follow her children in their adult lives…FACTS!

Reactions: 18
That's what I'm saying! He's gotten more than enough grace because of the fact that everyone knows what a horror she is, but when is enough, enough?! To allow your kids to be used and exploited to this level and just sit back and watch is mind blowing now! If he isn't trying/doing something to protect those innocent children at THIS point in her sick and twisted games, he's literally just as big of a piece of tit as her! How are you really allowing your small DAUGHTERS to be posed and posted like THAT, knowing that these disgusting evil people look and hunt for exactly what she's serving up, and not even try to do something to protect them??? And then letting that insane witch post them with a random pretending that's their new daddy?! It's all gone too far. It's hard to watch it happen to these kids now 💔
Gave him grace for the longest time but enough is enough. Some point you gotta draw the line and really start firing back. Even if you fail, at least you can say you fought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tracy thinks this is a game. Some sort of fantasy, and everyone in the comments section is playing along. How long until Too Tights can’t take Jayden’s sparkle? How long until he tries to parent and one of those kids pushes back? All her kids know is she’s being nice and present and it’s because there’s a new man in the picture that she wants them to call daddy. Kids aren’t bleeping dumb and her kids have been in survival mode since the divorce whether she wants to accept that or not.

Again, now is the time to handle business like a man… or keep walking around like a punk…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please explain to any parent would not only take this picture but then post it on their social media platform frequented by dirty, old men.

Also, her kids are so burned. 😢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You know you have no life and nothing better to do when you’re spending days posting photoshopped pictures from a vacation that was weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please explain to any parent would not only take this picture but then post it on their social media platform frequented by dirty, old men.

Also, her kids are so burned. 😢
It’s more important to keep her mans a secret than it is to keep her children safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I want someone to ask her if the old guy (her dad) in all the vacay pics is French 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.