Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap, it’s a supposed to an episode about your epic love story and yet you’re asking people what questions to ask and what to title it… HOW. bleeping. LAZY. ARE. YOU.
You’d think she would k ow I mean she has done a podcast for Corey, Roberto, Hat and now version 4. Talk about DESPERATE to let EVERYONE know she has a new man to tweak her butt plug

Reactions: 12
the way she acts with this episode of airing him and the way she speaks is so high school 🤮she thinks she’s that big of a deal people care for a podcast,whacko

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Crazy now that she has a boyfriend her kids actually look like they are bathed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
the way she acts with this episode of airing him and the way she speaks is so high school 🤮she thinks she’s that big of a deal people care for a podcast,whacko
who’s going to take one for the team and listen to it lol
---
just seconding all the thoughts that had been shared. If Corey was seeing someone and did this, Trashbag would absolutely being loosing her mind publicly.

adding to her juvenile thinking, the “A” necklace is ridiculous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2915707wonder who photoshopped it better. 😂
She looks like a damn dude in this picture! And high off her ass! I remember taking pictures like this with my old bf in high school! 🤣 Why is she so stuck on acting like she's in high school?! That bandana got to go. It's giving Macho man Randy Savage vibes! Macho man wore it better though. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
who’s going to take one for the team and listen to it lol
---
just seconding all the thoughts that had been shared. If Corey was seeing someone and did this, Trashbag would absolutely being loosing her mind publicly.

adding to her juvenile thinking, the “A” necklace is ridiculous.
Did Corey meet Too Tights? Or is this another one of Cuntface’s I can do it but you can’t moves. Cause if I remember correctly this witch lost her damn mind over the damn suspicion of Brielle having been around the kids without her meeting her. I will continue to stand on my soap box: Tracy is the reason they do not coparent effectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg. I thought this was her for a second. You know cause she’s so much like Selena 🤣🤣
IMG_7210.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8554.jpeg
IMG_8555.png
IMG_8558.jpeg

IMG_8553.jpeg

off the step grandmothers house they go. I had to color over Skylar’s whole outfit, it was entirely too small and too tight. Poor kid

the last pic of from the model home that’s why the fireplace isn’t the same

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2915949View attachment 2915950View attachment 2915952
View attachment 2915953
off the step grandmothers house they go. I had to color over Skylar’s whole outfit, it was entirely too small and too tight. Poor kid

the last pic of from the model home that’s why the fireplace isn’t the same
- wasn’t warm enough for the girls to be dressed like that as usual
- Sky looks extremely uncomfortable, I actually feel really bad
- funny that I mentioned she’d never bring the kids around because she can’t control them and this week boom off to visit.
- why does everything in this relationship seem very rushed…. You can tell they haven’t been together for more than a few months and don’t get me wrong I know people who got married within months of dating… but this seems very showy for someone who touted for the longest that “you would never know my new man” she out here playing a whole ass game of house now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.