Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy…. Haha he really thinks he's doing something here. Hahaha jaja what a joke, go ahead and pop your collar.. 😂😂😂🤣🤣 get your 10 seconds of bought fame!! HahahaView attachment 2911894
EVERY MAN that pays attention to her she throws in the spotlight, she has grand delusions of becoming a power couple 😹 😹 this is Corey revisited- she is dancing the same tune - roll on next threesome & total breakdown when her flat ass gets dumped.
---
When Jess asked the question my first thought was “wow these women have absolutely no substance”. I can’t imagine being 40 and still thinking physical appearance is the most important quality. Goes to show Tracy has nothing to offer but her A-1 blowies.
And clearly she failed on that, as all her exs went elsewhere 😜
---
So Trashy is building up an encyclopaedia collection of montages and podcasts of all the men in her life ☠ ☠ ☠ so she can remind herself how desired - wanted & loved and special she was.

Sweet pea it’s lust, your in your honeymoon era - same tit you done with ALL the men that claimed you - have you not learnt nothing. it hey bring in the show I am all for the entertainment
---
EVERY MAN that pays attention to her she throws in the spotlight, she has grand delusions of becoming a power couple 😹 😹 this is Corey revisited- she is dancing the same tune - roll on next threesome & total breakdown when her flat ass gets dumped.
---

---
So Trashy is building up an encyclopaedia collection of montages and podcasts of all the men in her life ☠ ☠ ☠ so she can remind herself how desired - wanted & loved and special she was.

Sweet pea it’s lust, your in your honeymoon era - same tit you done with ALL the men that claimed you - have you not learnt nothing. it hey bring in the show I am all for the entertainment

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When Jess asked the question my first thought was “wow these women have absolutely no substance”. I can’t imagine being 40 and still thinking physical appearance is the most important quality. Goes to show Tracy has nothing to offer but her A-1 blowies.
Jess proved that it’s Tracy that drags her down, she did the grief podcast episode with “Baddie Daddy” and Tracy barely chimed in. Either Tracy wouldn’t let her ask about the personality… or asking about the physical was subtle shade about Tracy’s award winning personality.
---
---

---

---

This! They’re so far in their Honeymoon stage that it’s going to be a disaster when real world problems set in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jess has a real job doing makeup at the MLB network, she’s just a pathetic person in general

Reactions: 8
Jess proved that it’s Tracy that drags her down, she did the grief podcast episode with “Baddie Daddy” and Tracy barely chimed in. Either Tracy wouldn’t let her ask about the personality… or asking about the physical was subtle shade about Tracy’s award winning personality.
---

This! They’re so far in their Honeymoon stage that it’s going to be a disaster when real world problems set in.
I truthfully think jess doesn't like Tracy and just entertains her.
---
It hasn't been a year. Shut the duck up.
& I doubt those kids say that.
Youre forcing tit & its creepy AF

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She is so disgusting …the kids love him…oh give us a break with you friggin gaslightin.

---
So does this mean Julian thinks she’s been married 4 times because I’m sure that’s how many men he’s seen his mom with 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her thigh is melting into the fence . Can't she get her photographer of a boyfriend to help her edit her thirst traps for the Internet?
I seriously wish I could ask her, are you not embarrassed about how you pretend to be someone you’re NOT? How is anyone who is close to her ok with this? She’s a freaking fraud!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---
The kids definitely do not say any of that bleeping tit. She’s the kind of bleep who would tell the kids to call him dad or some tit. Bet more than anything the minute he comes over the kids are banished to their bedroom and not allowed to come out for the rest of the night. also, it all speaks VOLUMES to the level of disrespect you show their father by forcing this guy and past guys onto them because you need the picture perfect IG life. duck out of here with the bullshit….

Reactions: 18
So does this mean Julian thinks she’s been married 4 times because I’m sure that’s how many men he’s seen his mom with 😒
that’s the ones that claimed her- high probability there is more 😂
---
The kids definitely do not say any of that bleeping tit. She’s the kind of bleep who would tell the kids to call him dad or some tit. Bet more than anything the minute he comes over the kids are banished to their bedroom and not allowed to come out for the rest of the night. also, it all speaks VOLUMES to the level of disrespect you show their father by forcing this guy and past guys onto them because you need the picture perfect IG life. duck out of here with the bullshit….
Now could you imagine the breakdown she would have if Corey done this. She is such an entitled twisted witch

that’s the ones that claimed her- high probability there is more 😂
---

Now could you imagine the breakdown she would have if Corey done this. She is such an entitled twisted witch
If Corey had a female in his life that did this, she’d be going absolutely bat tit crazy. There would be memes for days about how she’s the mother and nobody is going to take her place and whatever other nonsense bitter baby mamas say when the girlfriend is more maternal than the mother. Tracy’s nonsense is probably a small reason why Corey doesn’t really date. There are definitely bigger reasons, but Tracy is a small one.

Reactions: 23
hmmmmm 🤔 What shall she call it??
1. TRASHBAG GETS DICK
2. Thirsty traps paid off
3. DELUSIONAL LOVE
4. HARD 3 ALERT 🚨
5. Tight Stretchy Pants MAN
IMG_3048.jpeg

• Haha
hmmmmm 🤔 What shall she call it??
1. TRASHBAG GETS DICK
2. Thirsty traps paid off
3. DELUSIONAL LOVE
4. HARD 3 ALERT 🚨
5. Tight Stretchy Pants MANView attachment 2915130
Holy crap, it’s a supposed to an episode about your epic love story and yet you’re asking people what questions to ask and what to title it… HOW. bleeping. LAZY. ARE. YOU.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.