Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do this??? Shopping at Rainbow? Like if it’s not some “random store” down the shore, in aruba, or in the city it’s rainbow? Lol why does she try to push the narrative that she gets these cheap things already for cheaper? The $5 rack from a store in the city. Like just stop with the liesssss
I didn’t even know rainbow still existed, but then again she’s always making up stores not to share where she actually gets her stuff! How can all these baddies believe anything that comes from her

Reactions: 10
She has to be exhausting to be around wanting her picture taken constantly and for who? A bunch of bot followers?

Reactions: 11
I didn’t even know rainbow still existed, but then again she’s always making up stores not to share where she actually gets her stuff! How can all these baddies believe anything that comes from her
It’s just beyond bizarre at this point. I get being 15 and only having such a limited pool of places to go/shop and wanting to keep things “exclusive” but at her big age, she should know that 1) people are resourceful and 2) it doesn’t take much to do things better than you. Gatekeeping SHEIN is just next level loser 🤣 If I get something “cheap” from walmart or SHEIN, I cannot waiiiit for someone to ask me where it’s from. I’ll send them the link!!! Just goes to show how insecure she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s just beyond bizarre at this point. I get being 15 and only having such a limited pool of places to go/shop and wanting to keep things “exclusive” but at her big age, she should know that 1) people are resourceful and 2) it doesn’t take much to do things better than you. Gatekeeping SHEIN is just next level loser 🤣 If I get something “cheap” from walmart or SHEIN, I cannot waiiiit for someone to ask me where it’s from. I’ll send them the link!!! Just goes to show how insecure she is
I know right! Me too I love to share a good deal!!! How can she call herself a influencer if she’s always lying about where she gets her stuff🙄
---
Ok Britt you’re the mvp! And 5’6 now?!?!? Oh wow magic Sicilian height went up!!!!!
And Britt you’re about to get blocked for that comment 🤣
Ms so tough Scorpio can’t take the heat when called out😆

Reactions: 12
So is this the tit show coming this summer…Tony Tights is doing photography with his cheap GF…also I know as an Italian Mother you don’t want your children to take on baggage…believe me it can get pretty rowdy.

Reactions: 8
So is this the tit show coming this summer…Tony Tights is doing photography with his cheap GF…also I know as an Italian Mother you don’t want your children to take on baggage…believe me it can get pretty rowdy.
Step-Grandma/Grandpa better buckle up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I figured it out.
Momma tights and the rest of the family prob follow her on IG so she’s trying to impress them with her maternal skills. Thats why she’s actually staying in her low income housing instead of her parents house so she can play this “single mom doing it on her own” even tho her mortgage is cheaper than a car payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her allergies returned? They were gone since Tara left the scene. What was that like 4 years ago? I remember that was her excuse to not being out with the kids and having Tara step up and be a mom to them. She said she would die if she went outside cause of her "asthma". Funny her asthma doesn't exist when she's in a crowded club or at F-Cove.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her allergies returned? They were gone since Tara left the scene. What was that like 4 years ago? I remember that was her excuse to not being out with the kids and having Tara step up and be a mom to them. She said she would die if she went outside cause of her "asthma". Funny her asthma doesn't exist when she's in a crowded club or at F-Cove.
Or when she’s at a hookah lounge giving the hookah pipe a full on blow job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
IMG_7802.jpeg

Bending forward isn’t doing what she thinks it’s going
Pulling in her waist made his hand blurry

isn’t the guy suppose wear the gray sweatpants and the girl wears the skinny jeans
---
IMG_7812.png

14 going on 40….propping your phone up to take a picture.

didnt she say he was 6’2 and she’s 5’6? Yet she’s leaning into him and isn’t that much shorter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2893895

isn’t the guy suppose wear the gray sweatpants and the girl wears the skinny jeans
---
View attachment 2893903

didnt she say he was 6’2 and she’s 5’6? Yet she’s leaning into him and isn’t that much shorter
According to her he’s 6’3”. Bullshit…my boyfriend is 6’3” and I’m 5’8” and have to stand on my toes to hug him the same way she’s hugging her short king. No way in hell either of them are the heights she’s claiming 🙄

• Haha
According to her he’s 6’3”. Bullshit…my boyfriend is 6’3” and I’m 5’8” and have to stand on my toes to hug him the same way she’s hugging her short king. No way in hell either of them are the heights she’s claiming 🙄
Who hugs someone with their legs spread open like that. Shes doing that to make herself look shorter and pretending to have an ass. Thank God this pic didn't have her ass eating the pants this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2893895

---
View attachment 2893903

She needs to stop wearing that crystal butt plug 😜 Does she not realise how STUPID she looks - legs spread flat butt pushed out - your entanglement as told through your photos - your photos are forced/staged nothing natural about it. This is gonna end bad

Reactions: 14
She needs to stop wearing that crystal butt plug 😜 Does she not realise how STUPID she looks - legs spread flat butt pushed out - your entanglement as told through your photos - your photos are forced/staged nothing natural about it. This is gonna end bad
Bad for her. Good for us 😂 I really can't stand her posed "cute" selfies. It's weird AF.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.