Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found this by accident Tony Tights has another IG it’s a business that he cofounded…Big Trev follows him with her original IG

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They’re probably sick of Tracy and her mooching ways and don’t want to spend any unnecessary time with her. Esp if it’s during their vacations. Don’t blame them.
Yeah and they probably don’t want to be around her when she’s half naked because they feel uncomfortable

Reactions: 11
Ah yes, the good ol SHEIN bag. Not surprising that her little area is an absolute MESS like her apartment and car are. I’ve got 2 kids of my own and organization is KEY — and I don’t even have “ocd” like big Trev here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Home girl is mentioning her new Bf in so many posts it’s almost like this is her first boyfriend…ever. How old is she?? It’s weird AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She said on the podcast the kids had strep and flu and how she never gets it. Speaks volumes if gigi got it and she hasn't. Yeah she may technically have custody but those babies spend all their time with her parents.
Tracy posted soup a few days before the trip saying she always sick. She probably got her mother sick right before vacay

Reactions: 12
Imagine thinking it’s a flex to sit outside with your Irish skin and have no sun screen on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine thinking it’s a flex to sit outside with your Irish skin and have no sun screen on
Imagine being a neglectful mother in Aruba and purposely refusing to put on sunscreen to protect your 3 young children. Imagine your grown ass father ignoring that as well.
But special skin doesn't get skin cancer 🙄 doing those kids a serious disservice. Those kids are so red....like beat red. And not a single adult is being an adult and protecting them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So 'miss.my hair is never fizzy it dries in perfect ringlets' is looking rather frizzy, No🤔🙄 And again baboon lips WTAF is going on with that horrible photoshop girlfriend👏👏👏🤔😂😆😂😆😂 Nice thigh and that foot... 🤓 Brilliant🙌... And those photos with her dad😐 Did she deliberately want her mom not there🤔🤔🤔😕 😒Sorry I just go dark when I see her tit!!! And I truly wouldn't put it past her to get over on her dad harder🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hold up, did she really go and obsess over some flamingos because of the damn viral video about why flamingos loose their pink?

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine being on vacation and posting that many pictures. At what point is she actually engaging with her kids outside of being on her phone? I understand taking pics but my God not every hour.

She’s trying way too hard to make her life look IG-perfect when we all know she’s a mental health mess.
She photoshopped so much her skin color looks distorted lmfao
---
She makes on leg a large and the other a medium
It's the edited so bad her skin color looks ridiculous for me lol
---
What in the duck!??!! Nice scar/keloid!!! View attachment 2856917
Wtf is that? Prob from photoshopping her hips lol
---
So 'miss.my hair is never fizzy it dries in perfect ringlets' is looking rather frizzy, No🤔🙄 And again baboon lips WTAF is going on with that horrible photoshop girlfriend👏👏👏🤔😂😆😂😆😂 Nice thigh and that foot... 🤓 Brilliant🙌... And those photos with her dad😐 Did she deliberately want her mom not there🤔🤔🤔😕 😒Sorry I just go dark when I see her tit!!! And I truly wouldn't put it past her to get over on her dad harder🙃
Did mom stay home?

Reactions: 6
I mean it must be weird your girlfriend half undressed on socials - then the friends meet a completely different person. #embarrassment

It must be weird that she keeps talking about “my bf” on her backup account that he doesn’t even follow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.