Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she watching her kids between constantly posting edited thirst traps and drinking? Who the hell is taking these pictures? Mom here, never in any vacation pics and either is my husband as we are parenting and taking pics of our kids. Once and awhile we get in one together thanks to a stranger hahahaha.
Her father is probably taking those pictures, you know that family is sick and doesn’t have boundaries.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s super bleeping cringe that her mom isn’t there and she literally almost never has some kind of coverup on or all her outfits have cuts and slits and stuff in them….. Also as usual the kids are bleeping BURNT by day 2.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She has posted 99 pictures on her grid since she got there sometime Monday afternoon. That does not include any pictures that she has posted on her stories. Just imagine how much time she has spent on altering and photoshopping 99 pictures. She’s had to have taken at the very least 1,000 pictures since she’s been there cause we know that she takes multiple pictures with the same pose to try to get the “perfect” one even though she’s going to photoshop it anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gross showing her 🐱
IMG_1197.jpeg

honestly isn’t she embarrassed to show her nasty dark nipple around her dad?!
IMG_1198.jpeg

Nice try photoshopping your dr fuckass scar
IMG_1196.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine being on vacation and posting that many pictures. At what point is she actually engaging with her kids outside of being on her phone? I understand taking pics but my God not every hour.

She’s trying way too hard to make her life look IG-perfect when we all know she’s a mental health mess.

Reactions: 20
Gross showing her 🐱
View attachment 2854742

honestly isn’t she embarrassed to show her nasty dark nipple around her dad?!
View attachment 2854743
Nice try photoshopping your dr fuckass scar
View attachment 2854744
No, she is NOT embarrassed to wear a g string that is holding on for dear life while the bottom of
her tits hang out of her top. She is not embarrassed her dress is see through while her nipples stare at her father from across the table. She isn't embarrassed that she is burnt to a crisp as well as her kids. She is disgusting. There is really no other word that best describes this attention bleep. What self respecting man would date a woman who puts herself on display in front of her father??

Reactions: 21
She forgot to photoshop the rest of her thigh off. Also looks like she drew the white bikini bottom string on. Her body doesn’t make sense. She has rolls that just STOP. Back rolls that go no where and Side Fupa rolls that stop into a smooth botched ass tummy tuck.
---
You can clearly see her reflection in the water and see the skin coloring doesn’t match on her thighs. Also she has rolls behind her knees she forgot to crop out.

Just own it!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
okay, but can we talk about the fact that because of how Tracy is dressed and the pictures she’s taking…. It’s giving 3rd wife with the youngest kids energy?

Y’all know what I’m talking about, the 2x divorced guy who has grown kids from the marriage of his college sweetheart, teenagers from the first mistress who he married and later divorced and preteens from his current marriage who was the reason for divorce #2. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll see myself out now.🏃🏻‍♀️💨 Good night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tony Tights may wanna have a little convo about your cooter all over instagram. But you don’t even care about posting a pic down your daughter shirts so we’ll see how that goes.
---
Her nose is back

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tony Tights may wanna have a little convo about your cooter all over instagram. But you don’t even care about posting a pic down your daughter shirts so we’ll see how that goes.
---
Her nose is back
She’s a carbon copy of her mom and I mean that in the harshest way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it odd that Mark still went if Gigi dropped out last minute. Especially if she's sick. My dad wouldn't have gone without my mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
---
Her nose is back
I hope everyone reported the pic of Skylar. I did so I can’t see if it’s there but I hope it’s taken down and maybe get her backup locked out too

Reactions: 5
I find it odd that Mark still went if Gigi dropped out last minute. Especially if she's sick. My dad wouldn't have gone without my mum.
Because Mr Clean is funding the whole thing and she probably isn’t allowed to be alone with her kids there

Reactions: 14
Would you trust Tracy in another country with your grand babies knowing how she is? Considering they went even during the Pandemic, my guess is he refuses to lose out on his blocked timeshare week… but I don’t blame him for it because the fees and stuff are hella expensive.

Would you trust Tracy in another country with your grand babies knowing how she is? Considering they went even during the Pandemic, my guess is he refuses to lose out on his blocked timeshare week… but I don’t blame him for it because the fees and stuff are hella expensive.
Why are her brothers never on these so called "family trips"?

Reactions: 19
Why are her brothers never on these so called "family trips"?
They’re probably sick of Tracy and her mooching ways and don’t want to spend any unnecessary time with her. Esp if it’s during their vacations. Don’t blame them.

Reactions: 11
IMG_6811.png

IMG_6813.png

She has a few too many toes. I always drink without the straw in the cup. Hmmm I wonder if the wood planks are suppose to be uneven 🤔

• Haha
They probably have a life and pay for their own vacations.
I mean would you wanna be around your thot sister who won't put the phone down for a second taking thirst traps of herself? Maybe they want a break since their nieces and nephews practically live with them cuz their sister is a loser mooch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.