Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is a nearly 40 year old writing captions like this 😭
This is so embarrassing. Tell me you want validation without telling me. She wants to make Corey Joey and Roberto jealous but guaranteed they’re all laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so embarrassing. Tell me you want validation without telling me. She wants to make Corey Joey and Roberto jealous but guaranteed they’re all laughing at her.
Especially since Hard 3 Tony Tights isn’t making ANYONE jealous with that face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m in Staten Island I have never been in an earthquake I thought I was loosing my house…scary tit!

Reactions: 8
Idk what she’s even photoshopping anymore but she’s missing a foot

the whole left side of the photo is pinched in but look at her hand! It’s yug
Peg leg pooch is on the loose

if they’re only on day 3 with how burnt they all are those poor kids are going to be miserable
Her on the other hand I hope peels like the snake she is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Skylar look like she’s been crying this whole trip? Or just generally sad?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
More photos with Skylar’s stomach and waist photoshopped….Tracy cannot handle that she’s not a twig. My god, how sick.

Reactions: 10
Does Skylar look like she’s been crying this whole trip? Or just generally sad?
It seems like Skylar’s been miserable this whole trip, kid is probably cracking from Tracy’s nonsense.

Why is Jayden’s top stuffed? Stop putting your child in your clothes. She should not be wearing a bathing suit with pads in it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Forget - these guys know what she actually looks like & that her self promotion of being the best in bed is a croc of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Jayden’s top stuffed? Stop putting your child in your clothes. She should not be wearing a bathing suit with pads in it.
I thought I was imagining things. I didn’t think their swim suits were age appropriate.

Reactions: 6
Hey Tracy,
Just because you like your skin CRISPY, doesn’t mean your children should be subjected to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2859036
View attachment 2859037
1st pic What the hell did she do to her thighs 🤣
How does she not notice this before she posts it

2nd pic. The back leg doesn’t line up from the waist to her knee 🤣
---
View attachment 2859036
View attachment 2859037
1st pic What the hell did she do to her thighs 🤣
How does she not notice this before she posts it

2nd pic. The back leg doesn’t line up from the waist to her knee 🤣
IMG_6946.png

IMG_6950.jpeg

Adding the pictures that didn’t show on the original post

Last edited:
  • Haha
HIGHLY inappropriate bikini on Jayden WTF!
Maybe I’m old school but I feel very young girls at this age should be in a one piece bathing suit or full tank/boy short combo. Her girls have to be uncomfortable constantly adjusting their suits instead of enjoying being kids running and jumping around.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.