Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashy you could NeVeR eVeR look this good and this classy - good how you must hate that. KARMA.
Olivia has aged like a classy bottle of wine - on the other hand you have aged like a knock off louis vuitton bag 👏 👏 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_5443.jpeg

Hey Trashy - in all of your editing, you made Julian’s arm extremely skinny. Try to do better next time, okay?! 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She put his emoji against the iguana and that whole story was about how men run when life gets hard. Is homie already done with her ish? I wouldn’t blame him, when I look at his profile I wouldn’t even know he had a gf.

now with his edited pic he’s ready for some real classy women. Olivia is still out of his league though. And he’s out of Tracy’s. Hahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First of all.... gross! Second! Ain't no way I would be walking around with my cheeks hanging out around my FATHER! My father would look at me like I was brain damaged and then tell me to go put an appropriate bathing suit on. And as a mother my self I would NEVER embarrass my family like that...no one wants to see our stretch marks or a tummy tuck scar. But that's just my opinion

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2853918
Hey Trashy - in all of your editing, you made Julian’s arm extremely skinny. Try to do better next time, okay?! 👏🏻
OR instead of doing better next time she could just stop editing her kids and let them be kids
---
First of all.... gross! Second! Ain't no way I would be walking around with my cheeks hanging out around my FATHER! My father would look at me like I was brain damaged and then tell me to go put an appropriate bathing suit on. And as a mother my self I would NEVER embarrass my family like that...no one wants to see our stretch marks or a tummy tuck scar. But that's just my opinion
since her mom‘s not there and tracy dresses like the trash that she is, I wonder how many people think that this is a sugar baby situation 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OR instead of doing better next time she could just stop editing her kids and let them be kids
---

since her mom‘s not there and tracy dresses like the trash that she is, I wonder how many people think that this is a sugar baby situation 🤮
Right no mother. No friend this time. She may actually have to actually have to pay attention to her kids.

Reactions: 9
Flat ass on display!! When you claim to have a boyfriend, yet the boyfriend, don’t claim you!😂😆🤣🖕🏽
IMG_2965.jpeg

---
Oh lord.. the delusion is real!!!
IMG_2967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How is she watching her kids between constantly posting edited thirst traps and drinking? Who the hell is taking these pictures? Mom here, never in any vacation pics and either is my husband as we are parenting and taking pics of our kids. Once and awhile we get in one together thanks to a stranger hahahaha.

Reactions: 15
How is she watching her kids between constantly posting edited thirst traps and drinking? Who the hell is taking these pictures? Mom here, never in any vacation pics and either is my husband as we are parenting and taking pics of our kids. Once and awhile we get in one together thanks to a stranger hahahaha.
Bc she isn't a real mother. She has her gf there taking her thirst traps. And notice it's day 2 and nothing kid friendly. Those kids are beat red and are probably miserable bc of it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.