Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1312.jpeg

---
Is this the same body or are we just pretending here Tracy? Like we can all see your photoshopping and it’s embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is a nearly 40 year old writing captions like this 😭
because without a man in her life she feels like nothing. In her eyes having a man will give her status & all the single women will be jealous of her 😂 😂 😂 she is a weak and pathetic woman
---
trashy stop making out you good in the sack - didn’t ALL your exs go elsewhere???????? and we see you dance gal (well attempt) 👏 👏
---
trashy stop making out you good in the sack - didn’t ALL your exs go elsewhere???????? and we see you dance gal (well attempt) 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Ma is usually all over her posts with silly comments yet has not said a single thing on any of her Aruba posts?!?!?! Find it so strange it's just that disappointment daddy and the kids surely she's driving him insane already or is he loving the fact people think its his sugar baby wtf it's so weird to me

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her Ma is usually all over her posts with silly comments yet has not said a single thing on any of her Aruba posts?!?!?! Find it so strange it's just that disappointment daddy and the kids surely she's driving him insane already or is he loving the fact people think its his sugar baby wtf it's so weird to me
Two adults constantly drinking around 3 kids. Super responsible.
They do look like a sugar daddy & his gf with three kids, but then again...Tracy looks old enough that no one is batting an eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because Trashy is Gigi on IG

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But seriously- is her father taking photos of her so called “candid” beach photos? I would be mortified. How does that look to the public - old man/ trashy and all the kids……..

I have been to this island so many times and it sickens me to see all this trash. 🥺

Reactions: 16
The fact she thinks he is going to Aruba with her next year LOL and No onlookers want to see that balcony sesh Tracy. No 👏🏻 One 👏🏻. And don’t you bring your kids with you to Aruba to prove
On social media you are giving the best experiences in life? Doing it all Alone and live TOO FAR from your parents to help you but yet live at their house … and they go EVERYWHERE with you … Are you already implying that your parents will be watching them while you are on the balcony 🤢. The Delusion is real with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy posted soup a few days before the trip saying she always sick. She probably got her mother sick right before vacay
FYI - Stephanie’s mother had surgery so she’s staying with her dad. I just wonder why they didn’t postpone the trip and go at a later time; maybe not to disappoint the kids.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I always laugh at these photoshoots, can you imagine the people that are around watching. They’re probably thinking who the hell is this chick and why is her sugar daddy taking photos of her? Or is Skylar taking photos of her? Julian? We know it’s not Jayden…

Either way, when the onlookers find where these photos are uploaded they’ll laugh with me because they know that is not what TBag looks like in real life. Quite the comedy show.

I’m a people watcher so I’m always wondering what peoples stories are. 100% Tracy is full of herself thinking she’s hot tit. She would annoy the tit out of me with these photo shoots and constantly being on her phone. I would think her dad is her sugar daddy and her kids are a result of their affair. I wish I could talk to the other guests at the resort lol

FYI - Stephanie’s mother had surgery so she’s staying with her dad. I just wonder why they didn’t postpone the trip and go at a later time; maybe not to disappoint the kids.🤷🏻‍♀️
Youre telling us, Stephanie maloney had surgery and instead of her husband staying behind to care for his wife, choose to go to Aruba with their mooch of a daughter. That entire family has their priorities fucked up

Reactions: 3
postponing would only have disappointed Tracy she’s a single mom of 3 who deserves this
---
Youre telling us, Stephanie maloney had surgery and instead of her husband staying behind to care for his wife, choose to go to Aruba with their mooch of a daughter. That entire family has their priorities fucked up
The grandmother allegedly had surgery not Stephanie

Reactions: 12
Mark’s timeshare is probably a use it or lose it situation where he can’t go any other week but this one. I have zero desire to go down the rabbit hole of all her posts to confirm this, but I am almost positive it’s this week or not at all… but if you don’t use it, you still have to pay the fees anyways. Would explain why not even Covid held them back.

[/
If you read my list correctly, Stephanie’s mom had surgery and she’s at home taking care of her father while the mother is in rehab.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2857014
---
Is this the same body or are we just pretending here Tracy? Like we can all see your photoshopping and it’s embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Even if these photos weren’t photoshopped, all of them are embarrassing. Who does this??? Especially a woman almost 40 on vacation with three children. The people who take these pictures for her are enablers and should refuse to take them because she looks like a complete asshole. She must be a joke to the other guests at this hotel.

The fact she thinks he is going to Aruba with her next year LOL and No onlookers want to see that balcony sesh Tracy. No 👏🏻 One 👏🏻. And don’t you bring your kids with you to Aruba to prove
On social media you are giving the best experiences in life? Doing it all Alone and live TOO FAR from your parents to help you but yet live at their house … and they go EVERYWHERE with you … Are you already implying that your parents will be watching them while you are on the balcony 🤢. The Delusion is real with this one.
She's so hard up to recreate all those vacation posts with "yes, pls!" that she is constantly reposting. It's so pathetic. Girl, go be in the relationship and stop treating that man like a photo op prop. If this one doesn't work out maybe she'll (hopefully) stay true to not posting the next one. I bet she's gonna feel stupid when this goes south sooner than "next year." Then we'll be treated to her immature posting abt men being trash until the next and the cycle will continue.

🙄🙄🙄
---
My NJ Babes - seeing breaking news here in Cali that there was a 4.7 earthquake in NJ (Lebanon epicenter). Hope you all are well 🤗🤗❤.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.