Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty obvious Steph isn’t on this trip, curious as to why since she funded it
I was about to say what happened to Gigi? I have yet to see her in any pics. Poor gigi does it all and can't even enjoy a vacation but the mooch is living her best life like she paid for everything.
---
These noses are such a joke.
She has the perfect profile nose. Her words not mine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey ladies. Been MIA for a while but i just hoped back in to catch up. So is this new “man” like a carbon copy of crabby? I’m shocked he could hold her up with this chicken legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if one of her parents have taken ill
She said on the podcast the kids had strep and flu and how she never gets it. Speaks volumes if gigi got it and she hasn't. Yeah she may technically have custody but those babies spend all their time with her parents.

Reactions: 18
Chicky posted that she does plus size models and I am pretty sure this is Tracy pic (pre editing). Also said the set was from princess nova and not Tracy’s brand.
Does she not mop her floors ? Every person who does a photoshoot with her has filthy feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing! She’s a single mother of 3 (we know she doesn’t mother those kids and only has them a few hours a week but HE doesn’t know that, presumably) yet he makes her drive to him. He’s a little witch and it’s definitely giving side chick situationship. I love this for her, she deserves it.
That man ain't leaving his dog to come see her lmao 😂 besides where they gonna sleep in the rainbow twin bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whose legs are these ! She really needs to start building some muscle

Reactions: 9
If I was a mother of 3 and I was posting sexual pics of my cookie hanging out I wouldn’t have a bf when I got back

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.