Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Is this not Little Joey?
Looks like. I can’t tell. I think he has a tattoo on his arm with the Apple Watch as well. So i can’t tell. They all look the same.
---
Looks like. I can’t tell. I think he has a tattoo on his arm with the Apple Watch as well. So i can’t tell. They all look the same.
If it is him.. i wonder if she found out he would be there and showed up with the kids so he wouldn’t be able to ignore her.

I put nothing past this psycho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Why the fuck is skylar at her Medispa appointments?

What grown adult thinks that it is OK to bring your children to this? Your eight year old who is insecure about herself as is. Tracy, you are a shit bag birther.

Reactions: 25

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Omg, post after post about finding a man. At what point does a click-in that nobody wants you because of your shitty persona.
I think her pride is getting wounded because she thought all the surgeries would have men flocking to her. She also realizes the clock is ticking and she is getting older by the day and Corey was right. Bad news Trash Bag-the kind of guy you want, wants a much much younger female with a future. Not a washed up bar rag.
This.

She is a whole catfish.

She looks NOTHING like her dating app profiles.

No man unless they are nasty STD spreading perverts that keep a woman around for sex, will ever have a 2nd date with her.

Then there is the fact she isn’t mentally stable enough to be in a healthy relationship.

Add to that it is 100% HER FAULT for her botched tits and tummy.
She is a stupid bitch with an untreated personality disorder but deep down, EVERY single time she looks in the mirror she sees it.

Probably why she is never sober.

Her life is a dumpster fire and it is no one’s fault but her own.
As we see from the court docs posted here she only managed to get married because she found another POS just like herself.
The only tragedy is that they didn’t get a his & hers sterilization for wedding gifts.

• Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
She posted an anti-bullying meme and 6 posts later posted a Tik Tok that is pro-bullying. For all the blocked Tattlers, the video says “if my kids don’t get bullied for having daddy’s money and MILF mom then I failed”

Tracy, do you really want children bullying your kids, including your special needs child, because they want to have sex with you? That is the absolute most disturbing and disgusting thing I’ve ever heard. How about you don’t wish bullying on your kids and don’t insinuate that you want to be sexually attractive to other people’s kids?
Kids are cruel, are on social media way too young and have been warped by it.
Toss in attention WHORE parents who don’t lockdown their social media …
They will find her social media one day and it will make the girls school lives living hell.
Because it isn’t bad enough that they are being excluded from being invited to classmates events because of their mothers behavior & inability to put on some fucking clothes that fit (trust me it’s happening, I lived it).

This cunt literally has a child that they have DENIED the proper skills so he can most effectively communicate with the world and she posts shit like this!?

What the fuck is it going to take for their fathers family to wake the hell up!?
And it don’t cost a cent to petition the court with a letter of concern and proof of what’s going on, so miss me with the daddy’s lawyer is scary shit!

• Sad

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Ummmmmmm…. Lmao
FIRST of all, you vapid oxygen thief, your going out days (in the manner that YOU go out) should have ended after you married and had children.

Nights out, for a mother of three, are not trolling clubs and being a bottle rat while your kids are elsewhere.

In the not so distant future, you’re gonna look like your “tan mom” friend .. leather skinned and looking pathetic hanging at clubs with people young enough to be your kids.

Your parents will eventually die, your kids will grow up and append YEARS in therapy and all you’ll have left are your sad little “boudoir shots” and your photos, because memories last forever.

A fitting ending to a wasted and useless life.

• Heart

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but her parents are just as dangerously delusional as she is.

Always money for attention whore tacky shit and slave labor inappropriate clothing for the kids.

Yet we continually see these kids dirty, in clothes/shoes that don’t fit and not having their needs met.

I guess this skank IS lucky that she has managed to marry someone equally as lazy and worthless. Because MANY a man would at least be vindictive and tip off the IRS about their tax cheat father in law for using his kids as weapons in a bitter divorce.

Joyride60

VIP Member
This is exactly what Cory meant who is going to want you with three children…maybe it’s starting to sink in…FINALLY. She thought because of her body…what a fool. Meeting a guy and coming with three children and her not wanting more…stuck between a rock and a hard place. Unless she finds a dumb 65 year old with money.
---
Maybe has to do with court case…maybe Cory showed up and gave the judge his story. Anything is possible in this screwed up story of theirs…

Last edited:
What the fuck is it going to take for their fathers family to wake the hell up!?
And it don’t cost a cent to petition the court with a letter of concern and proof of what’s going on, so miss me with the daddy’s lawyer is scary shit!
I don’t have any biological children, but I can confidently say that no amount of threatening, slander, court ordered financial support, or social media abuse would keep me from protecting someone I love - especially someone who is not old enough or able to take care of themselves.

If you want to, you find a way. Period.

I understand that some people think it’s better for the Eps to bite their tongues and maintain contact with the kids than to risk losing it, and I get that. But that’s also allowing the bully to control and manipulate you. When the kids are older, if they can see outside the toxicity, they may wonder why you didn’t step in a do something instead of going along with it.

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Oh i would love to see her profile 🤣🤣
Here ya go! I think clubbing should have been first 🫠
---
Same. Tell your friend we need more of the profile.
Just posted her “interests” and bio 🫠
---
Is she really insinuating that she goes on from a broken heart because of her kids??!!!! Grow the fuck up!!! IT’S JUST A BREAK-UP. You have no self worth you insidious unfit mother!!
With a dude that never even claimed her 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LizMac_2022

Oh honey you must be to drunk to NOT notice you epic fail on photoshopping that white spot in the water to give yourself a tight gap! Jajaja she’s a total fraud, not even with all those cosmetic procedures will she ever be grateful for her body!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Poppy876

Probably why he can't get an actual job🤣🤦🏽‍♀️...also, she probably can't pay her bills so has to spend half the month at her parents house. (Only half the months utilities).
And WHO can blow through $900,000!?!
You know, all this time she blamed her parents issue with Corey on his background. Maybe it was that her parents knew he was an addict at the time they were together. Some people argue that the kids should spend more time with him but I feel like he’s very content with being a dad every other weekend and not having to work a full time job or be independent. He’s probably coddled by Tara and his mom. I feel bad for the children because they have two immature parents who shouldn’t have become parents.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Here ya go! I think clubbing should have been first 🫠
---

Just posted her “interests” and bio 🫠
---

With a dude that never even claimed her 🥲
3 kids if that's a deal breaker bye 😂😂 bitch. Where do you have 3 kids 24/7? Where? Where do you put those kids before a man and his dick? Where? Why is it that Tara and others can put those kids before themselves, but you and your family....not even close.

• Haha
  • Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
Bc she just can't help herself...this is childish. Why you trying to make it seem like you're worth a fuck? Why can't yall go back to his place? Oh he's taken, that's why the hotel. Or he still lives at home with mommy and daddy, yall have so much in common.
Omg I could never. This is NOT the flex she thinks it is. In her pea-brained head she thinks it’s making her ex’s jealous and she’s trying to prove she can get a man. In reality she looks like a desperate attention-seeking juvenile. I’m embarrassed for her.
---
Also, I’m so happy she posted herself driving again today. It’s been a few days since we’ve seen her hideous hands and check engine lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I don’t get it, why not just tie the scarf into a nice headband, or even into a pin up style. It would suite her so much better. It’s like she wants to look rode hard and put away wet.

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Probably not because the shirt is referencing Bath & Body Works, a completely different company from Bed, Bath, & Beyond…. uneducated moron.

IMG_5671.jpeg

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Bravo babe deleted all the comments. Another ass kissing person what else is new. These people want so badly to be near Z list celebrities I don’t get it.

• Haha