Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
ummm is she superimposed into this photo?!? by far the fakest looking photo she has posted, like CGI fake. I am so confused

and again with the Tiny Head, I just don’t understand

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Just a trip down memory lane

her fan art is killing me

I wish I could find her Halloween pics of a plastic surgery patient, it was a preview of her current life

IMG_3755.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Comments were off because we would have asked about her affordable housing, custody and day drinking. Oh and also driving with a suspended license. LOSER!

• Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
Tracy is absolutely garbage. I’ve never seen a more selfish mother than Tracy. Letting your kids watch adults behaving like “assholes live forever” at a strip club and watching your children mimic your behaviour (Julian doing shots of water)! And then the kids in the ocean swimming with no life jackets on?! Julian can’t swim well enough in a pool, allowing him into the ocean with no life jacket while you are on a fucking boat and nowhere near him?! Why don’t you just let him go and play on the freeway?!

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I mean, honestly I’m not faulting Corey for selling something. If he’s not going to use them anymore. I don’t see Tracy out there, selling anything to help her children or even help herself. This is not the hill I’m gonna die on. I think Tracy is making it impossible for him to do anything with his life.
He can work.. he is able bodied and employable; he chooses not to. So does she.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
LOLOL bravo babe deleted one of the two Tracy posts that had some comments on them, I’m sure the other post will be deleted soon too
---
Oh man, my burner is blocked now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I don't think she's gonna do that live and that's why she's not advertising it. She'll use her kids as an excuse because everyone will say "she's a hard working single mom putting her kids first" meanwhile they are probably with gigi.
Does anyone recall her last live she did. I think it was with the clothing company she used to promote for. That was a total disaster!! She was a hot mess and all over the place. Blamed the kids for her not being able to focus. I'm sure she will do the same this time so she doesn't have to speak to much. She will say i have to go, my kids need me because i have them 24/7 with no break.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

notfriends

Chatty Member
She’s an a**hole who never understands the assignment. Family pics with your young daughter dressed like Marylin Monroe?? Nothing cute about it. And as usual it’s not genuine at all, just a desperate single mom looking for likes and attention.
Tracy gets a $3-4k naked photoshoot for herself and her kids get Gigi holding Tracy’s phone on the beach in the tackiest outfits I’ve ever seen!

How Tracy and the fucking idiot videotaping them at the beach can look at Jayden and not think holy shit she looks so inappropriate in that dress is mind blowing!!!!! If the fact that it’s 15,000 sizes too big for her doesn’t give it away that it is not meant for a child then get your head checked. I feel bad for Jayden. She always looks so uncomfortable in her clothes. Again she was holding the top of the dress as it was gaping tremendously and showing her chest from the sides. Where does she find these tacking AF outfits?!

KH523

Chatty Member
She is a low life pig bringing her kids on that boat today. It’s weird how so many people were commenting about her bringing her kids and she said plenty of other kids were there but they were nowhere in sight. She’s in her mid thirties acting like a teen mom with fomo who has to bring her kids along to go out and party w/ her when she can’t find a babysitter. It’s so trashy and pathetic

This girl has spent more time posting memes about getting dumped, than she actually did in the “relationship”. Absolutely absurd!

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
My whole issue is that if she would not Photoshop herself to be a totally different person, none of us would be talking about it.

I can’t imagine going out and no one recognizes you because you Photoshop yourself so much.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
😂😂😂 tracys face & teeth ..
Tracy looks sooo worn out and not from being with her kids. I love how she's playing victim now with saying her weight loss is due to stress. Please I thought you were a big bad Scorpio that everyone wanted in their life and you didn't need man. You are sooo butt hurt with little Joey moving on. I guess your A1 BJs aren't so amazing.

When are you going to start going hard for your kids. Stop relying on mommy and daddy to foot the lawyers bills and housing payments. Grow the fuck up and be an adult. The drinking and partying everyday is a tired look for you. You are close to 40. Be a class mom and be INVOLVED with your kids!

Crazymomof3

OMG I just watched the live ...

She loves hanging bout with her kids cooking every night .... 😂😂

She's never in her phone when she's with kids and if she is it's checking emails and setting up appointments 😂😂😂

And the phony voice 😂😂😂😂

She's a character and she should be embarrassed of herself
---
Oh wait she's a real real house mom and if they want to film her scrubbing the floors they can do that

Bitch you don't own a mop !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha