Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
here jawline is so damn square, the hours she must spend shaving it down in photoshop

ever since someone here pointed out that one character from Shrek I cannot unsee it

IMG_5655.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

newjerseyhoe

IMG_7041.jpeg
IMG_7042.jpeg

I wasn’t even going to bother sharing this because there’s really no new tea. But since there’s already some chatter about Corey I figured ahhh why not add to the fun 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Anndrea

VIP Member
Oh man! I'm blocked on IG and TT. Last night I just couldn't take the highschool memes about about how she's so fucking perfect and he fumbled the ball. It gets so annoying seeing her praise herself non stop. I told her if she was all these amazing things she claims she is so perfect she should have lines of men wrapped around her affordable housing ( she didn't like that either) and she told me that I'm just jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Nana69

So Ladies, If these are your men 👏👏👏🙄 Please make sure you are wearing makeup and prancing around naked when they get home to keep them 100% obsessing over you because someone isn't doing their job🙄🤔😜😘 Please corral your husbands please its getting ridic👏👏🙌 And by the way if your intrested... Shaun is dead in love, but looking for anyone?!? Hit him up🙌 Earnest thinks she's crazy beautiful but maybe open to other options🤔😊 Frankie is smitten, but that could change at any moment!?! Ego Hotdog can't live with out her so he's off the market.👏👏👏..don't even bother, I know 😭😭 He's amazing🙌Craig has a baby mama who has this pic as her profile pic... Should we tell her??? Because he can't go on with out Trex, sounds dire🙏 but Amazz is a hottie no?!?!? 😜 Creme de la cream Queens.... If only we were so lucky🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
As a parent, it must be a deeply personal and private low to look out your window and see your almost 36 year old daughter who lives in affordable housing, doesn’t have a 1099 job, and mother to 3 kids who are ratchet and misbehaved a lot of the time — sunbathing. I cannot imagine the levels of delulu they have had to succumb to to even look at her. Truly, a pathetic woman, daughter and mother. A 36 year old using mommy and daddy’s pool while her children are nowhere in sight. I mean the absolute shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Doubtful Corey went to court regarding her excessive partying.
She got her feelings hurt by someone she likes and now she's putting this shit out there to prove something. Lol ol girl needs a bath, holy water, and a God damn clue

• Haha
  • Heart

Bencinii14

I think the live was deleted. I only got to like 20min then I was busy when I came back to check it’s gone now there’s just two mini clips. Anyways, I stopped right at the part too where she was saying she doesn’t have help, she has no nanny, her parents live an hour away. YO THE FKN URGE TO THROAT PUNCH THAT CUNT. This is why she will ALWAYSSSS be a lonely loser. She doesn’t live in her truth, her whole life is a facade, she’s as fake as they come, she will never find true love cause she doesn’t even love her fucking self, she’s rotten on the inside. ALSO let’s be real hoe probably when you were asked to be on tv or a dating show after ur divorce your ass was 300lbs & didn’t want anyone seeing you on tv that big LETS BE REAL! Cause im sure if you would’ve looked like Michelle you would’ve jumped on that 5 guys one week show or whatever the fuck it’s called that Michelle was on, not because you’re ”uncomfortable cause ur a mom and u have kids” your bitch ass had those kids in hopes to get a spin off with Corey so shut ur trout mouth up. 😂😂😂😂 you know damn well your ass been trying to make ur kids go viral and each and every time it’s a fkn flop, girl BYE u a damn lie

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
If you gotta shout from the rooftop you’re in your indoor era… chances are, you’re not.

Someone definitely dragged her for constantly going out. Definitely not anyone in her group. & now I wonder if it had anything to do with that comment about fucking for money and being a nobody without Insta. Cause she’s pushing this “Soft Girl” “Indoor Era” shit hard. It’s like an over reaction act to prove something.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bencinii14

Ew why is she calling Julian “papi” this bitch changes ethnicities once she’s around “new” people. Bitch you’re not Latina , we call our sons papi as an endearing word , we know why she’s using it 🙄 HOE U R WHITE, AMERICAN! Stop putting up a front. This whore erks me 🫠🫠🫠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

melissacambridge

VIP Member
So Ladies, If these are your men 👏👏👏🙄 Please make sure you are wearing makeup and prancing around naked when they get home to keep them 100% obsessing over you because someone isn't doing their job🙄🤔😜😘 Please corral your husbands please its getting ridic👏👏🙌 And by the way if your intrested... Shaun is dead in love, but looking for anyone?!? Hit him up🙌 Earnest thinks she's crazy beautiful but maybe open to other options🤔😊 Frankie is smitten, but that could change at any moment!?! Ego Hotdog can't live with out her so he's off the market.👏👏👏..don't even bother, I know 😭😭 He's amazing🙌Craig has a baby mama who has this pic as her profile pic... Should we tell her??? Because he can't go on with out Trex, sounds dire🙏 but Amazz is a hottie no?!?!? 😜 Creme de la cream Queens.... If only we were so lucky🙌
I actually reached out to Craig’s girlfriend on IG before after seeing the comments he would leave under trashys pics in the past. She said she appreciates me reaching out to her but she “picks her battles with what she chooses to fight with him about”…she said she was open minded in her relationship, she wasn’t crazy about him leaving those comments, but it wasn’t a deal breaker. It was really sad actually that she trained herself what she needs to be ok with. But to each their own, I did my part

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
All of us mothers put our kids on the bus, feed and bathe them. But me personally, never feel the need to keep saying it. She is saying it constantly cuz she does NOT do it lol it's her guilty conscience

Reactions: 32