Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
1.) pong with your kids? Idk even if it’s water pong it sends the wrong message at idk 8 years old. Call me soft but I ain’t doing that with any kids. There are other games you can play.
2.) the way she poses with her son is weird.Any other mom? I’d be like oh it’s fine but her…there’s something off with her.
3.) “confident enough to know she will never be me” - yeah that’s why those guys chose that female. They never want another you - dead beat, mooching, you know.
As a mom to 2 young boys around her kids ages, I would never feel comfortable posing like that with them. I usually stand behind them with my arms on their shoulders, but I also dont try to push my mental illness on my boys to be "the man" in my life. I also dont sexually exploit my kids for clout and I am an actually mother to my boys, making sure their wellness, health, happiness and needs are always met before mine. I would rather go without to make sure my kids are loved and well care for by ME and my HUSBAND. Not grandparents and the state.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She is definitely bipolar. Do you notice the best weekends of her life are spent without her children?
Please don't put her in a category with the rest of us. She isn't bipolar. She's a narcissist. And she knows exactly what to do to her new supply and when to do it.

Bipolar people (myself) do not act this way when manic or medicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

laceyincali

VIP Member
The video with the swans and her big damn head in it every second 🤣🤣🤣
It’s so bizarre of her to make a video of her “kids” where 95% of it is her in a bikini top, her giving Julian food for the ducks, her wearing sunnies holding the feed…like, huh? It’s basically a selfie video with a 1 second clip of Julian lol. How do people not see the egocentrism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy’s doppelgänger
Nah, don’t do Nani like that, she single handedly raised her outcast sister and her sister’s chaotic alien pet who also ended up bringing more Aliens to come live with them, while holding it down.

The water park is the most Tracy has done with her kids in the summer since her divorce. Nani & Tracy are in two different leagues.

🤣

Ok back to studying I go. 🤣

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
So the victim is playing her card again and I think it’s because there was a decision on June 5th regarding that appeal. I believe he will be forced to answer. They also what a new judge in this case. That’s her stress because it’s not going the way she wants it to go down.

Her parents are no help if you read what the judge says he doesn’t want to put the kids at risk of not seeing their father or him being arrested. Instead of Mark and what’s her name being the adults in the room…well she had good teachers. This is disgusting and her self centered bullshit will catch up to her when there are no more summers…she is going to end up alone. This is unnecessary…let me tell you I don’t care how much money Markie has if Cory was my brother this shit would have been OVER a long time ago. #cuntbag Sorry for ranting and being a little crude with the language. She infuriates me only because she lies likes she breaths and has all these drunken assholes who believes her shit. It’s supposed to be about the kids.
She wants a judge that will put Corey behind bars. That’s sickening. She’s looking for anyway possible to alienate him from the kids. All because she’s not getting what she wants.

• Heart
  • Angry
They’re both unfit for these poor kids. She’s going to drink herself to death and he’s a dead beat for not working. All that money spent from his settlement and these kids live in affordable housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Close enough to be a close friend tho
Lol she doesn’t even follow me back so how can we be “close friends?” Do you think I’m lying?
---
Ew why is she calling Julian “papi” this bitch changes ethnicities once she’s around “new” people. Bitch you’re not Latina , we call our sons papi as an endearing word , we know why she’s using it 🙄 HOE U R WHITE, AMERICAN! Stop putting up a front. This whore erks me 🫠🫠🫠
This was so common during her Crabby era and it was sOoOo obvious. Her cultural pandering is always the most cringey thing. Imagine an Irish lass like her thinking she sounds good saying Papi to her white and Jewish son. 🤣🤣 the delusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
Her parents are an hour away? Yet she's ALWAYS with them. Make it make sense.

• Haha

bh3121

So around here people with a beach house actually spend the day at the beach and at night hit up the boardwalk, go to restaurants, events, have guests over to spend outside and at the beach, have BBQs, etc. She is an anomaly with her parents’ beach house. Not trying to be a snob, but their beach house is not all that she makes it; it’s what you saw on Jersey Shore. The beautiful beach homes in NJ are in Monmouth County or down south like Avalon, Cape May areas, Toms River (Snooki and Melissa Gorga), Point Pleasant Beach, Bayhead, Lavellette…not Ortley Beach and before any troll comes here and comes at me, I’m not jealous, live in Monmouth County the beach thanks to money that my husband and I worked hard for. 😙

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
This is the most days in a row I’ve seen her spend with her kids, and that’s only because her parents are there. She needs to cut the bs, acting like mom of the year who’s staying inside and loving on her “reasons for living”. Lmao she’s definitely trying to impress a man right now. She’s fake as f*ck.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
64D8E322-A0BC-4D85-9AF2-180101BFA52A.png

No Tracy, WE’RE CONFUSED. Why would you go back to the 1920s? A LA Great Gastby film. Which, if you watched the movie… it showed infidelity left and right! But I’m sure you watched that movie as a true love story.. a woman stuck in abusive/loveless marriage for money.. falls for the “poor boy” (during that era because it wasn’t generational wealth).. yea women had a MUCH harder time back then. Literally just got the right to vote. So we’re confuzzled because why a time machine to the 1920s? Men were doing the same, if not dirtier, back then as well. Women weren’t any better off. She shows her lack of… idk what it is at this point because it’s a “lack” of A LOT of THINGS but it’s embarrassing. Like she tries so hard constantly even in a simple conversation and ended up showing her lack of education 🤣

Reminds me of Porsha (RHOA) when she thought the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad with a conductor and all 🤣 I’m sure Tracy thought that as well before reading here!

• Haha

flowers918

Every single word that came out of those lips and teeth was a lie… she has No HeLp 🙄, she was asked one of her favorite scenes to film, then she went off about Gigi??? Nobody asked you about all that, and guys let’s not forget she hates being on her phone in front of the kids 😂 and she answers emails and makes appointments after she cooks dinner and they are sleeping with no help 😂 i can’t this is comical - and as @Burnitdown7 said, She is at the mom’s house doing the live … but she never sees them bc they are too far LOL she has no nanny she does it all ALoNe, she has to be available during the day while in case the kids need to be picked up in case she needs to get her ass up off the Rainbow bed and shut her movies off 😂😂 she said she is NOT a stay at home mom, because she WORKS

• Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
3 kids if that's a deal breaker bye 😂😂 bitch. Where do you have 3 kids 24/7? Where? Where do you put those kids before a man and his dick? Where? Why is it that Tara and others can put those kids before themselves, but you and your family....not even close.
** corrected for her
My parents have my 3 children and I only truly care about 2. My other daughter looks too much like my ex and I being the immature asshole I can't stomach her. I pretend to work while my daddy takes care of my bills including my weight loss surgery and multiple procedures that haven't improved any especially my tits. I claim to be a hairdresser but my license is expired and frankly I suck at it just look at my own clown makeup.

I mean she could go on and on.....

• Haha
  • Heart