Tracy DiMarco #117 Another day, another drink, another day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @MIMI5353 for the title

Busy morning at work, so I don't have time to recap our last thread. But really nothing new, no kids, drinking non stop, cosmetic procedures and photoshop!

Looking forward to seeing other tattlers on tonight's live.. get your burners ready!!

1687873432953.png

❤

old thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 tracys face & teeth ..
Tracy looks sooo worn out and not from being with her kids. I love how she's playing victim now with saying her weight loss is due to stress. Please I thought you were a big bad Scorpio that everyone wanted in their life and you didn't need man. You are sooo butt hurt with little Joey moving on. I guess your A1 BJs aren't so amazing.

When are you going to start going hard for your kids. Stop relying on mommy and daddy to foot the lawyers bills and housing payments. Grow the duck up and be an adult. The drinking and partying everyday is a tired look for you. You are close to 40. Be a class mom and be INVOLVED with your kids!

Reactions: 26
Her main priority is a man. She feels she has no identity without being with someone. She deeply needs therapy and to realize that she is the problem and a lot of her Situation-ships. She’s going to pull this lost weight because I’m depressed. If she would admit to the weight loss surgery, most of us would not have a problem. It is the constant lies.

If she put as much effort into her children and her marriage. She wouldn’t be in this position.

Also, looks like she had visitation at the ice cream shop again, what a surprise. Julian looks absolutely awful in that shirt. The kids look very unkempt.

Reactions: 28
The Bravo Babe is hosting the live ? Wasn't Jerseylicious on Style network? I doubt most bravo watchers will remember BIg T or give a hoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her main priority is a man. She feels she has no identity without being with someone. She deeply needs therapy and to realize that she is the problem and a lot of her Situation-ships. She’s going to pull this lost weight because I’m depressed. If she would admit to the weight loss surgery, most of us would not have a problem. It is the constant lies.

If she put as much effort into her children and her marriage. She wouldn’t be in this position.

Also, looks like she had visitation at the ice cream shop again, what a surprise. Julian looks absolutely awful in that shirt. The kids look very unkempt.
Those photos are old. She posted them on her stories last week. She's just filling in her aesthetic. She worries about the wrong things. She needs so much attention from people and constantly needs compliments. Theres NO man out there that is like this. People have lives and dont have time to be at beckon call 24/7, especially if you want them to be the money maker in the home. She lives this fantasy life that everything is super perfect and nothing goes wrong.

I will be shocked if she actually does this podcast. Shes backed out before.

Reactions: 23
All the procedures she has had done and never once (sorry I don’t count Botox injections as a nose job) done something about the full on DICK smack in the middle of her face!

I just don’t get it.

😯 ohhh do you recall when?

I don’t think she will do it unless she is assured she will be allowed to control things.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It saddens me that she has her SON posing like this just like her daughters, and wearing ragged clothes that are too big and hanging off his body. She cares so much about her IG aesthetic but not her kids appearance.

IMG_8166.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So the victim is playing her card again and I think it’s because there was a decision on June 5th regarding that appeal. I believe he will be forced to answer. They also what a new judge in this case. That’s her stress because it’s not going the way she wants it to go down.

Her parents are no help if you read what the judge says he doesn’t want to put the kids at risk of not seeing their father or him being arrested. Instead of Mark and what’s her name being the adults in the room…well she had good teachers. This is disgusting and her self centered bullshit will catch up to her when there are no more summers…she is going to end up alone. This is unnecessary…let me tell you I don’t care how much money Markie has if Cory was my brother this tit would have been OVER a long time ago. #cuntbag Sorry for ranting and being a little crude with the language. She infuriates me only because she lies likes she breaths and has all these drunken assholes who believes her tit. It’s supposed to be about the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those photos are old. She posted them on her stories last week. She's just filling in her aesthetic. She worries about the wrong things. She needs so much attention from people and constantly needs compliments. Theres NO man out there that is like this. People have lives and dont have time to be at beckon call 24/7, especially if you want them to be the money maker in the home. She lives this fantasy life that everything is super perfect and nothing goes wrong.

And what she probably doesnt grasp in her brain is that any good man out there works, he cant give attention while at work and I bet that steams her ass that they dont communicate all day since she has nothing else to do with her life

Reactions: 23
Tracy looks sooo worn out and not from being with her kids. I love how she's playing victim now with saying her weight loss is due to stress. Please I thought you were a big bad Scorpio that everyone wanted in their life and you didn't need man. You are sooo butt hurt with little Joey moving on. I guess your A1 BJs aren't so amazing.

When are you going to start going hard for your kids. Stop relying on mommy and daddy to foot the lawyers bills and housing payments. Grow the duck up and be an adult. The drinking and partying everyday is a tired look for you. You are close to 40. Be a class mom and be INVOLVED with your kids!
Imagine being the class mom especially since a Tattler said she knows people who know her from school and she is not well liked. (Shocking I know lol)
---
All the procedures she has had done and never once (sorry I don’t count Botox injections as a nose job) done something about the full on DICK smack in the middle of her face!

I just don’t get it.

😯 ohhh do you recall when?

I don’t think she will do it unless she is assured she will be allowed to control things.
She hasn’t mentioned it either which makes me believe she’s backing out. What can she possibly talk about lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the victim is playing her card again and I think it’s because there was a decision on June 5th regarding that appeal. I believe he will be forced to answer. They also what a new judge in this case. That’s her stress because it’s not going the way she wants it to go down.

Her parents are no help if you read what the judge says he doesn’t want to put the kids at risk of not seeing their father or him being arrested. Instead of Mark and what’s her name being the adults in the room…well she had good teachers. This is disgusting and her self centered bullshit will catch up to her when there are no more summers…she is going to end up alone. This is unnecessary…let me tell you I don’t care how much money Markie has if Cory was my brother this tit would have been OVER a long time ago. #cuntbag Sorry for ranting and being a little crude with the language. She infuriates me only because she lies likes she breaths and has all these drunken assholes who believes her tit. It’s supposed to be about the kids.
What happened on June 5th?

Reactions: 10

She wants a judge that will put Corey behind bars. That’s sickening. She’s looking for anyway possible to alienate him from the kids. All because she’s not getting what she wants.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She wants a judge that will put Corey behind bars. That’s sickening. She’s looking for anyway possible to alienate him from the kids. All because she’s not getting what she wants.
This!!!!!

She doesn't give a flying duck about those kids. She just wants to stick it to Corry anf make him pay for him "hurting" her. Instead shes hurting innocent children

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re both unfit for these poor kids. She’s going to drink herself to death and he’s a dead beat for not working. All that money spent from his settlement and these kids live in affordable housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she's gonna do that live and that's why she's not advertising it. She'll use her kids as an excuse because everyone will say "she's a hard working single mom putting her kids first" meanwhile they are probably with gigi.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think she's gonna do that live and that's why she's not advertising it. She'll use her kids as an excuse because everyone will say "she's a hard working single mom putting her kids first" meanwhile they are probably with gigi.
Does anyone recall her last live she did. I think it was with the clothing company she used to promote for. That was a total disaster!! She was a hot mess and all over the place. Blamed the kids for her not being able to focus. I'm sure she will do the same this time so she doesn't have to speak to much. She will say i have to go, my kids need me because i have them 24/7 with no break.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.