Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It should tell her something that with the amount of times she goes out that she still has yet to find a guy and still needs to go on dating apps where she is also been unsuccessful meeting someone. I wonder if she is honest on her dating profiles about having three kids. I can see her having the balls to say that it’s no ones business to know until she knows the guy is serious about a relationship or even after all the trash she posts on her IG that she is protecting them from predators 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Her bumble profile states she’s a mom of 3 and that if you don’t like it, bye or something like that. The problem with her is she can go to get drinks with a guy and in her mind she’s planning how he’s going to propose meanwhile he’s trying to figure out how many drinks it takes for her to go home with him. She’s not the take to dinner and talk type person, she’s the take for drinks and see how many it takes before she takes her clothes off. Her profile screams that.
I never realized my own dating profile had gave off vibes of “I’m not serious relationship material” until I was talking it over with a friend of mine and he pointed it out. That’s exactly what Tracy’s profile is doing, it’s giving off Fuck Girl Energy. She’ll never see that though because in her mind, she’s a great catch of a woman.

Reactions: 24

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Omg, proofread Bitch!! This is a grammatical nightmare!! Oh, sorry I forgot; your an uneducated twat waffle. Man, this bitch is dumb as dirt.
She not as high maintenance as she looks. She can’t even tell the truth on a dating profile. Kids…what kids only on Wednesdays

Wait until they meet Water-Slide Tracy and not Photoshopped Tracy lol

• Haha

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Her teeth are sooo bad….

Oh and the comment “couldn’t be on housewives, cause I actually work” hahahahha

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
She’s trying to make herself look important by implying she has relationships with all the NJ Housewives 🙄

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
That was like watching a mini Tracy. Skylar has so many of her facial expression and mannerisms. Kid learned from the best 🙄

It's really disturbing. Especially when you factor in her age and there's a younger sister doing the same thing.

I've always wondered why the kids didn't spend more time with Corey during the summer. Especially because he doesn't work and has plenty of time on his hands. Granted my situation with my sons father was nothing like C & T's, but we were always super flexible with our arrangement and kept things as close to 50/50 as we could. And during the summer we often did a week at one parents and then the others.
That hacked phone video was disturbing. Every movement was exactly like watching Tracy. 😕
It’s easy, Tracy doesn’t want them to. As much as she wants to be child free, she doesn’t want Corey to have more time with them, and Corey is okay with it because he can just go about his business. I said many threads ago that considering Tracy is about 40 mins away from SI why Corey can’t have 1 night during the week where he either takes the kids out to dinner or cooks for them at Tracy’s house, is beyond me… but it’s because they both refuse to Co-Parent effectively. I used to think it was just Tracy being petty and making it hard, but now I know it’s both Tracy being petty and Corey being lazy. Sure they make their here and there appearance, but you have Tracy acting like she’s some prized possession Corey gave up and you have Corey just focused on the kids. I do believe the kids can feel a more genuine love from the Eps side compared to the Maloney side, but they definitely have parents that should have never had kids. For the happiness of both Corey and Tracy, she should have taken her own advice and swallowed.
I do sincerely hope the best for those kids, they didn’t ask to be here, they didn’t ask to be stuck in the chaos.

• Sad

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I know she’s not trying to say this is Danielle’s body? If it is then she’s just as bad with the photoshop.

Regardless of how I feel about the mother I will NEVER defend a “man” who doesn’t pay his obligations surrounding his children and if I was his sister I wouldn’t let him be living easy at home on his ass while doing it.
Thats her mother's body. She doesn't have friends. Danielle is the nanny and Stephanie is her only friend

• Haha
The pictures she takes with her son are so cringe...like stop already. The fake kiss....always in a skimpy outfit....and he's in fake gucci....like what she trying to make him like one of her guys???? so weird

Oh what an absolute shocker, Tracy took the kids for their 8th ice cream trip of the week! These kids teeth are ROTTING in front of us all but she’ll do AnYtHiNg for them — yeah, anything but PROPERLY CARE FOR THEMMMMM😣
OH MY God...this beyond pissed me off!!! Can you even begin to imagine the amount of money these children are going to have to spend on their teeth when they get older and really really have problems with them.. My mother did not take good care of my teeth growing up and it's cost me thousands and thousands of dollars later in my life...Tracy you selfish cow...You are already living on the State of New Jerseys dollars...Get your babies teeth taken care of..They are Yellow, Stained and I am sure painful..and the silver caps in one of your children's mouth because her mouth is filled with cavities is so fucked up that you should be horrified..But your not.. You insensitive COW!!

• Heart

mrivera11

It’s funny how the girl Joey was on a date with the other day had short, classy nails and Tracy got short, one-color (not her usual tacky design) nails. Which again, she fell short on. The shape isn’t classy and of course she would make white polish trashy. Tracy, AGAIN get with the times. If you want clean nail girl aesthetic get OPI funny bunny or bubble bath (you’re welcome). Also… If she can skin and wear the woman she wishes she could be, she would in a heartbeat. She has serious SWF tendencies.

Krissy2299

I am soo sick of her “loyalty “ posts!! Please refresh my memory, but didn’t she admit on her podcast she slept with the dad of the kids she was babysitting for?!!!! Whether he was divorced or not, that’s not loyalty. And she was underage correct??? Like who openly admits this crap and laughs at it?! A psycho

• Haha

bh3121

I’m sorry but what grown adult woman spends all day every day at her parents house mooching? And where the hell are the kids? For the first time in my life my husband and kids went on a trip without me last week. I had a week to myself and had some time to hang at the beach alone, but not a lot and I don’t work in the summer lol … she’s on a permanent vacation. You know darn well she can’t afford to send these kids to camp.

• Angry

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
MuCh NeEdEd. Right. Such a rough life since she had the kids all the time and never gets a break!🙄🙄🙄
She needs to stop with the white nails because she is such a pig they always tell on her…that she don’t wash & scrub her hands/nails like 3yr olds are taught to do.

I guarantee the nail techs HATE when this discount cunt comes in and the shitty salon owner pawns Tracy off on them.

• Haha
I don’t understand how she can think no one notices the obvious change in her boobs…. Just admit you had the implant removed and maybe a lift? Or maybe a much smaller implant ? Who knows but it’s so obvious this ain’t “settling”
I dont think she had them removed. I have had 2 boob jobs and made sure that both times I followed proper aftercare. With her not using her surgical sports bra for the amount of time the doctors usually suggest can effect that. Both times mine said to use them for no less than 3 months. I literally lived in them to make sure they settled well. When you dont take proper care one of two things can happen. 1) If you have very tight skin you will have very hard/stiff looking implants. 2) If you had a lift ( I did with my second one) you will end up with less volume on the top and sagging. Her implants didnt settle in the pocket properly, in my opinion. She was out and about and not using proper support. You can tell from the side she def has an implant, but the volume on top has depleted due to her lack of aftercare.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Her main priority is a man. She feels she has no identity without being with someone. She deeply needs therapy and to realize that she is the problem and a lot of her Situation-ships. She’s going to pull this lost weight because I’m depressed. If she would admit to the weight loss surgery, most of us would not have a problem. It is the constant lies.

If she put as much effort into her children and her marriage. She wouldn’t be in this position.

Also, looks like she had visitation at the ice cream shop again, what a surprise. Julian looks absolutely awful in that shirt. The kids look very unkempt.
Those photos are old. She posted them on her stories last week. She's just filling in her aesthetic. She worries about the wrong things. She needs so much attention from people and constantly needs compliments. Theres NO man out there that is like this. People have lives and dont have time to be at beckon call 24/7, especially if you want them to be the money maker in the home. She lives this fantasy life that everything is super perfect and nothing goes wrong.

I will be shocked if she actually does this podcast. Shes backed out before.

Reactions: 23

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
This chickenhead is so nuts. I know of literally no one — not personally or a celebrity — who posts every range of emotion just to appear well rounded or to speak to “someone who needs it”. She is not that thoughtful 🤣 She gets so bent out of shape when ppl figure her out & it’s laughable. Why else would you post a time when things were good with you and Lil Joey, Maloney girl???? I promise you, you are NOT that profound babiegurl.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
She posted a story of young girls, including Sky, wearing crop tops and playing “water pong”. Wtf kind of twisted world does she live in where she thinks this is appropriate?!?!

• Angry
  • Wow