Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceyincali

VIP Member
The “after a very hard month” reel is absurd. She acts like she almost died because Joey left, meanwhile her daughter is dressed inappropriately and gyrating on her PUBLIC account full of creepers and she’s laughing about it. This chick’s brain is wired like a damn ostrich.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
the GASLIGHTING is coming in fast and hot on those poor kids. You can’t tell me that Jayden and Skylar can’t tell when a man has decided their birther ain’t shit, it’s like a regular pattern at this point.

Jayden’s dress is not age appropriate, or even size appropriate, she’s got to be at least a girls 7/8, YOU CLEARLY HAD INTENTIONS ON DOING THIS “IMPROMPTU” SHOOT in all white.
An easy Amazon search would have gave you perfect AGE APPROPRIATE dresses if you were going for a specific look….. also if you knew your fucking children, you’d stop putting Jayden and Skylar in tight/ low cut / clinging to type clothing…. They’re not fucking barbie dolls, they’re say it with me now THEY’RE CHILDREN.

Reactions: 28

laceyincali

VIP Member
She’s “indoors” because everyone is sick of her shit and doesn’t want to hang out with her. As soon as a man shows interest or one of her friends dangles liquor in her face, she’s leaving those kids behind as usual. She’s not fooling anyone with this mess.

• Heart

Joyride60

VIP Member
So the victim is playing her card again and I think it’s because there was a decision on June 5th regarding that appeal. I believe he will be forced to answer. They also what a new judge in this case. That’s her stress because it’s not going the way she wants it to go down.

Her parents are no help if you read what the judge says he doesn’t want to put the kids at risk of not seeing their father or him being arrested. Instead of Mark and what’s her name being the adults in the room…well she had good teachers. This is disgusting and her self centered bullshit will catch up to her when there are no more summers…she is going to end up alone. This is unnecessary…let me tell you I don’t care how much money Markie has if Cory was my brother this shit would have been OVER a long time ago. #cuntbag Sorry for ranting and being a little crude with the language. She infuriates me only because she lies likes she breaths and has all these drunken assholes who believes her shit. It’s supposed to be about the kids.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Omg on the live she got so nervous when asked what she does for a living now says she does freelance hair and makeup…went on about doing the podcast. And her clothing line. No mention of elev8 agency. Really laid the stay at home working single mom schtick on hard and went in about how she cooks every night for her kids puts them on the bus has snacks at the ready is ALWAYS AVAILABLE to leave work and pick them up anywhere. Her parents live an hour away and people don’t get it she’s alone and does this all by herself I couldn’t believe the lies coming from her mouth and the viewers were dropping by the second. Sorry for the ramble tried to remember those few mins I watched but wow she is delusional

OH! And she mentioned shes Been approached for severalreality tv shoes and reality dating shows but turned the dating shows down cuz she’s a mom and that’s her focus LMAO
Unless she was approached for a Charm School Reboot, I highly doubt anybody from reality tv is hitting her up. She wouldn’t have turned it down. Comments are off because they probably both read tattle and compared notes then determined she’d be pressed hard.
She’s literally at her parent’s house doing the live 🤣
Also, forever ago it was posted that on a traffic free day, she can be at her parents house within 45 mins, probably 35 with how reckless she drives.

Also, if you’re a stay at home mom who does freelance work and does it all alone with no help, why is so much of your “content” selfies and quotes? Why are there no GRWM lives of getting the kids going? Or even a GRWM as a SAHM? Why is none of your content relatable to PRESENT parents?

• Haha
Olivia appreciation post. Absolutely stunning, very minimal work done to enhance not make haggard, natural skin not orange fake and bake, and she’s successful and pays for all her own things. Karma is real.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Teafor1

Omg, post after post about finding a man. At what point does a click-in that nobody wants you because of your shitty persona.
I think her pride is getting wounded because she thought all the surgeries would have men flocking to her. She also realizes the clock is ticking and she is getting older by the day and Corey was right. Bad news Trash Bag-the kind of guy you want, wants a much much younger female with a future. Not a washed up bar rag.

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
1.) pong with your kids? Idk even if it’s water pong it sends the wrong message at idk 8 years old. Call me soft but I ain’t doing that with any kids. There are other games you can play.
2.) the way she poses with her son is weird.Any other mom? I’d be like oh it’s fine but her…there’s something off with her.
3.) “confident enough to know she will never be me” - yeah that’s why those guys chose that female. They never want another you - dead beat, mooching, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Makeup artist, with an expired license. Is she trying to say she did her own makeup on that profile? Isn't that the makeup she had done for free...took SEVERAL photos for DAYS and never washed her face for a week? THAT makeup? She is gross.

• Haha

Side_boob

It’s definitely giving, a man I was into told me I ain’t shit vibes. She always love bombs and shows the kids off like they’re number one anytime she gets her feelings hurt by a man with a pulse.
Sorry if I'm repeating anything that you guys already covered. But it's got to kill Tracy that Sammy has another group of friends. Professionals with careers and shared interests outside of the bars. I also think that Tracy is used to being the 'pretty' one in their group...whatever. I think Sammy is a really pretty girl and now that she's losing weight people will be paying more attention to her.

I love her dating profile where it says that she never smokes. So, does the community hookah at the local watering hole not count. It's all the same to me. This might be worse since it's got everyone's germs all over it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Her main priority is a man. She feels she has no identity without being with someone. She deeply needs therapy and to realize that she is the problem and a lot of her Situation-ships. She’s going to pull this lost weight because I’m depressed. If she would admit to the weight loss surgery, most of us would not have a problem. It is the constant lies.

If she put as much effort into her children and her marriage. She wouldn’t be in this position.

Also, looks like she had visitation at the ice cream shop again, what a surprise. Julian looks absolutely awful in that shirt. The kids look very unkempt.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Looks like her only friend left, Danielle, took the kids out tonight.

How the fuck do you let your friend take your kids out and you stay home?????? Like WTF she cant be with her kids too?? This was the "surprise" she had for them? What a fucken JOKE. Tracy you are pure GARBAGE, Im sorry. I dont usually say that about moms because we all bust our ass to make our kids happy. She doesnt deserve the mom title at all. She always relies on everyone else to do stuff with her kids. Im so over her "i need a break" bullshit. YOU DONT DO SHIT TRACY WHAT DO YOU NEED A BREAK FROM!?!?!?!??!

Reactions: 27

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
“I used to hang out with Melissa when i was on my show”
Five minutes later…”i don’t know Melissa personally “

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
So the “inside era” only lasted 36 hours? This girl is certifiably insane, we know all the memes she’s posted in the past week is specifically aimed at Joey and the “therapy” meme is more than likely about Sammi. She’s so transparent it’s a joke. She doesn’t have enough depth to post memes for whoever needs it, we know damn well she only cares about herself. She’s punching the air that Joey is posting another chick but probably still using her as a side piece. Tracy, you should be mortified at the shitty life you have…

• Haha

Maskas64

Chatty Member
She's probably jealous that Sammy is looking snatched without Dr farkass' "help" those dog ears are looking....woof

• Haha