Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
That new reel she posted with the kids getting Ice cream, you can tell skylar is sick of being filmed she pushes away while this cunt has the phone up on her face. Skylar can 100% see the fake “motherly” love you put up while recording them. She’s 9 years old at that age I knew my dad was an alcoholic POS so there’s that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Come on!! You’re taking off 80lbs with the photoshopping!
View attachment 2303747

Must be nice to be a mom of 3 kids and enjoy the pool all by yourself and continuously go out drinking. I wish i had this life!!

Also, did anyone here the latest podcast? She was pissed that someone told her she's a solid 5 and she was so offended. LOL Bitch not everyone finds you attractive please take it down a few notches. she proceeded to say that she told this person that his penis must be a solid 5 hard. What a fucken joke!!!!

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
My social media accounts are private and I am not trying to influence. Because my social media is mine. My kids don’t consent. I am protecting them. Even when I do post I change who can view the pictures because I want to protect them.

If my ex was exposing them and doing thing to put them in danger, you can bet your ass I would make it my life’s mission to fight. I wouldn’t care if I had to live in my car to pay attorney fees, I wouldn’t be sitting on a couch playing victim that my ex was scary. If Corey is scared - imagine how scared those kids are !!
YES!!! As part of my divorce I had it put in the decree that neither of us can put our child on any social media, you can actually request it. My ex went against the agreement and posted our child and ended up in court with a fine. Corey has rights, he just doesn’t open his mouth. He has no spine and Tracy is taking full advantage of that.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
So they guy she uses the boat for is Little Joeys friend and now little Joey has a real gf she’s out I guess lol. body Mass index has been nowhere to be found or Cuzzin Ant and Little Tommy. Sammy is living life and the others have real life stuff too. So where does that leave the “influencer of nothing”. All alone even though her kids are there at mommy and daddy’s when it’s not rented and her affordable housing apartment

• Haha

Teafor1

She says she just posts memes she likes or “someone else” may need. Then in the same breath says how much she needed those IG messages. She ALWAYS tells on herself. I can’t say it enough, she is a dumb fuck.

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She had a filter on last night during the live. The kids photos always looks super fucking tacky.

Her parents are definitely enablers. It is no better than enabling a drug addict. I don’t know how they see two successful sons, and then their shit bag, daughter…with 3 kids she barely takes care of.

Also, do we think she’s going to be partying all weekend? Fourth of July is on a Tuesday and according to her, she works. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Doubtful Corey went to court regarding her excessive partying.
She got her feelings hurt by someone she likes and now she's putting this shit out there to prove something. Lol ol girl needs a bath, holy water, and a God damn clue
It’s definitely giving, a man I was into told me I ain’t shit vibes. She always love bombs and shows the kids off like they’re number one anytime she gets her feelings hurt by a man with a pulse.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Those photos are old. She posted them on her stories last week. She's just filling in her aesthetic. She worries about the wrong things. She needs so much attention from people and constantly needs compliments. Theres NO man out there that is like this. People have lives and dont have time to be at beckon call 24/7, especially if you want them to be the money maker in the home. She lives this fantasy life that everything is super perfect and nothing goes wrong.

I will be shocked if she actually does this podcast. Shes backed out before.
And what she probably doesnt grasp in her brain is that any good man out there works, he cant give attention while at work and I bet that steams her ass that they dont communicate all day since she has nothing else to do with her life

laceyincali

VIP Member
This is how I felt. She’s not well put together & basically thinks of herself as better than people.
I honestly don’t understand how her “friends” tolerate being around her for more than 5 minutes. No wonder she can’t get a man.

Btw they went from 450 to 202 ppl on the live 😂😂😂

• Haha

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
She looks so sad and pathetic. 40 year old mom of 3 dancing and drinking alone in a corner 😂

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
The Moloneys are not multimillionaires regardless of what Tracy tries to portray
Her parents bought that beach house prior to inflation and prior to that whole area becoming really expensive. They also bought their regular home probably in the 80s or 90s. Again I would say the regular home maybe 100 to 200k. Now they’re home in East Hanover would go for about 5 to 600,000.

They are not millionaires trust me. She’s just spoiled and entitled.