Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simiauci

VIP Member
Omg, what a pigsty. Damn, they couldn’t straighten up just a little bit for the video?!!! Is that Trex’s trashcan low income unit or her friend’s apt? Maybe they’re all dirty slobs. Yeech.
It's not Tracy's apartment, first of all she doesn't have a bedroom and the clothes hanging in the closet are way too covering to be hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Question. I reported her posts from my one acct and i can’t see them on either. Does that mean if she ever blocks me I’ll be blocked on both accts?

laceyincali

VIP Member
Whose grandparents is this 😭 Even Olivia posted that she can only do one day of partying. She’s age-appropriate unlike these fools.

IMG_7895.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

lburr7

The fact that you’re ignorant enough to say “nOt dEfeNDiNG hEr” then proceed to defend her, followed by claiming to be 37 but calling other adults ‘jealous’ is all we need to know. Girl bye go take your grown ass to your parents shore house 🙄
I will gladly and enjoy it while you sit here
---
And here comes the “new member” hi Tray 🫶
We are jealous .. she is a beautiful put together entrepreneur who is the best mom ever and enjoys the shore house. She deserves it after all her hard work and parenting.. she needs the break.. I wish I was her 🤪
Not new actually been here for a minute 😂😂😂
---
The fact that you’re ignorant enough to say “nOt dEfeNDiNG hEr” then proceed to defend her, followed by claiming to be 37 but calling other adults ‘jealous’ is all we need to know. Girl bye go take your grown ass to your parents shore house 🙄
I also didn’t realize the word jealousy had an age limit I have met a lot of so called grown women who act like children. Don’t be mad you live in the middle of nowhere American and don’t get to enjoy our beaches.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She’s not showing those girls anything. She’s barely with them and when she is with them, you can tell they’re just putting on an act to please her. Same way Julian disassociates when he’s around her, the girls put on for her. These kids have figured out their survival skills when around her.
And that's sick because they aren't adults or teens. They are children...I feel so horrible those babies are going to grow up with horrible cptsd because of her.

Corey, Tara, eps family...please put those babies in therapy now.

Reactions: 8

kyra1989

I don't know which Queen here came up with that🙌 But I use it very every freaking day... And it suits trashbag to a 'T'👏👏👏 😂😂😂😍🤗💖
I believe it was Kourtney Kardashian bc I am an avid Kardashian watcher and it’s where I personally first heard it and now use it DAILY😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jacann

VIP Member
If you aren’t familiar with Rachelelizabethx0 on Instagram, she’s hilarious. She posts videos about having a flat ass, and I know T has liked and shared some of her stories. Recently Rachel posted a couple of stories about padded BBL shorts from Amazon. Guaranteed T will show up wearing a pair of these this summer. I would bet money on it.View attachment 2229745
Trashbag has worn them -

• Haha