Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellie87

First of all… what do beauty procedures have to do with reading books? God forbid you read books and sound intelligent…or worldly… or cultured… or knowledgeable… or well read when having conversations, and not like the mentally stunted dumbass that you are

Attachments

Reactions: 6

rock105

Chatty Member
What Tbag posts vs her actual dick-nose geriatric face

also.. zoom in on the face painting lady’s sign. It says “scan to pay” and has a QR code parents could scan to pay for their kids Face Painting - sooo TACKY! You had at least three procedures this year alone, you’re telling me you couldn’t pay her a flat rate so all the kids could have their pieces painted? Literally so ghetto.

View attachment 2218874
View attachment 2218876
I wonder if she has them delete the non filtered pics bc ufffr

• Haha

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Wow I just got a load of Sammy’s picture her breast 😱 looks like she is carrying 2 giant watermelons under her arms…and then to photoshop your bottom half like you lost 40 lbs out of nowhere. Not a good look.

I also had this thought looking at BB World’s company. He is a small company and his biggest client looks like some car dealership that has these luxury cars. He has Farkass, another spa and that restaurant where you have to be a member. So far that is all I noticed he post so how are they rolling in the money? Doesn’t make sense to me.
Definitely laundered funds

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
What do you think her morning breath is like? I mean, I know no one’s is great, but hers has gotta be pretty bad. Probably smells like a mix of stale cigarettes, alcohol, and burnt Brussels sprouts
Don’t forget the main ingredient: dick. Prob uncut dick too.

• Sick
  • Wow

nichew

VIP Member
Wow some action on here today…oh and just to say one thing about Cory being Jewish there is always a little truth in a story and her parents are that shallow just my opinion…now back to the action.
Stuck up cunts probably

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Simiauci

VIP Member
Two fuckin losers LOOOOOOOOOOL
---

They all look like they bathed in the swamp
---

5 things not to do on Memorial Day
Memorial Day has a specific purpose, and maintaining that purpose is important

1. DON’T WISH ANYONE A “HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY”
2. DON’T THANK THE CURRENT TROOPS
3. DON’T DISREGARD ITS IMPORTANCE
4. DON’T FORGET IT EXISTS
5. DON’T LET POLITICS KEEP YOU FROM RENDERING RESPECT

---

Probably found out DEMONlina would be there too & said fuck that LOL
Very interesting.

Simple curiosity.
Do you think it was intentional that memorial day falls on the same day as Pentecost?

When was this day of remembrance created?

I love it when tattlers share the history of the United States of America because I don't know much about it.
Unfortunately, everyone knows your culture but too few are interested in your past.

Reactions: 5