Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
I saw it! I thought the same thing. Selling that tacky shit on the boardwalk. Probably sells pictures with her fans too.
IMG_7004.jpeg
IMG_7005.png

Yet she can’t update her “business” IG. Or even promote this business adventure

How does she expect this business to be a success when she doesn’t even make mention of it?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you aren’t familiar with Rachelelizabethx0 on Instagram, she’s hilarious. She posts videos about having a flat ass, and I know T has liked and shared some of her stories. Recently Rachel posted a couple of stories about padded BBL shorts from Amazon. Guaranteed T will show up wearing a pair of these this summer. I would bet money on it.
D4682B57-D535-4C74-808F-25B4C9FD8577.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

jacann

VIP Member
Seriously, that comment was Tracy😄 no job, no man, NO ASS!!!
---

I swear she's lying about the lift and implants. I think they look worse. How can younhave fake titties and they are flat and square at the same time? She brags what an amazing doctor he is but pics don't lie.
I’d noticed you cannot come t on any of Trashys photos in his page

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Anndrea

VIP Member
LMAO I was about to post this too.
It's her magical ass. It magically appears in some pictures because of her super special Sicilian body 😄😄 I noticed a few questions about her working out and she claims she does. Come on Tracy. The only thing you work out is your fingers photoshopping all your pictures. If you ever did work out you would post it instead you go and get these so called beauty treatments. Stop your bullshit and be honest for once. You only put effort into looking for dick. You will actually put work in for that. Can't wait to see the half tops and horrible lip liner you have planned for this child free wkend. Oh wait, you have child free week days as well. 👏👏👏👏👏
---
I die at the tacky gold chains and unbuttoned shirts that he wears too 🥴. Also who tf is flexing a Maserati in 2023?! Sorry not sorry
He gives me the creeps and you can tell he thinks he is the shit🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
She liked the comment too. Instead of
deleting the weirdo off her page like a normal person would
All these men in her DMs 😄😄😄😄😄
---
Remember when Danielle staub had a square tit from her implant encapsulating
Danielle was amazing ( I thought she was) and when
there’s nothing sexy about this thotasaurus 🦖🤣😩
THOTasaurus that made my day 👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m just now catching up on today’s posts. I went to her stories to report and the only post I saw was the one about chlamydia. Reported 👍🏻

Side note: Feminine Joey is the biggest punk ass bitch I’ve never met in real life. His subliminal posts are giving small dick energy.

He takes cues from Trayzilla 😂

• Haha

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Sammy is that you?!

I’ve been noticing that Tracy’s been fucking up her eyebrow shape slowly over time. When she got them microbladed they fixed her god awful eyebrows but recently she’s been making them look like samuel’s.
Lol another pile of clutter. She has no shame.

• Haha
  • Wow

lburr7

More like exposing the bullshit sweetie pie.
So what was your reason for joining???????
I actually love to laugh at how invested everyone gets on some random chick who legit has no influence on their own lives it’s like a real life US weekly

• Haha

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
Girl what tummy tuck you can see her belly on full display! 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

ktrost621

Chatty Member
It's still on her reels. Always can tell when tattle hits a nerve.... she likes to keep it easy cue the unbothered memes then the I'm being bullied memes.... we really need a bingo card
I didn’t check tik tok.

Guess my desperate miserable ass (like she claims we are) didn’t stalk her good enough today.

• Haha