Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She’s posting little Joey because she’s been reading us clown her for being a side chick. She had to get him drunk to get permission to post him. His Tinder girlfriends won’t be happy about this.
Isn’t there is anyone dating this guy Facebook page for jersey city or Hoboken. Wherever him and Sammy live. I think they are in same building.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lburr7

So.... I rarely comment BUT... you really annoyed me with your remarks about where any of us live, or our "jealousy".

Obviously you really dont know why we are here because if you did you would understand that none of us begrudge anyone having a shore house or going to enjoy it. Speaking for myself... I dont live in the middle of America, actually Im in Morris County. I dont work either and can visit my friends down in Avalon or LBI. So what?

As a matter of fact, please take your shitty attitude, your beyond pathetic comments, and that friggin emoji and have a grand ole time down the shore. While down there, take a good look at yourself. Maybe you will see that you have more in common with Trashy than you thought!
I’m pretty sure you are all here to trash talk another women but I’m the pathetic one.

• Haha

Joyride60

VIP Member
I really believe she is going for the Sofia Loren body. Check Sofia out in a bikini flat stomach and hippy…pretty much like my Morher’s side. 😂 if she only had a brain 🧠

• Haha

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I thought I would start this recap with the short recap that @ktrost621 wrote. It all holds true and sums up our favorite hippo whale pretty well:

Confirmed- affordable housing
Confirmed- usher’s syndrome
Confirmed- she is still a hot mess that neglects her kids.
Confirmed- botched surgery

This past weekend was a Tracy weekend with the kids. She played MoM oF ThE WeEk and went to SKylaaaahhhh’s and JadaKiss play. Poor Jayden was in an extremely short dress, but thankfully the birther (or Gigi dressed her) and put shorts underneath. But don’t fret, Tracy still went out that Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Once the play was over, she was waddling herself out to the restaurant! Remember, she can’t help it when her friends have birthdays. Saturday, she went to a wedding with Ma and Pops. Girl loves herself an open bar at a wedding. Crazy to think how Ms. Anti Love is always going to weddings. Oh, she knows the cousin of the sisters, brothers’ best friend, she must attend! No SoBeR SunDaY posts this weekend, instead she made someone’s passing about her. I cannot wait for Karma to find the address to her affordable housing. Also, why hasn’t Sammy mentioned his passing? She’s living her best life in the Caribbean and not one story, post, mention that a “close” friend of hers and Tracy’s passed away. Really makes you think how close they were. I mean, just the pictures Tracy shared alone – still married and pregnant with Jayden. Tell us you lost touch with this man, without telling us. Tell us how you want sympathy and attention by making a post…

Julian’s birthday was last weekend (he was with his father and celebrated) but I guess Tracy forgot. She didn’t even post on his actual birthday, May 13th. She waited for Mother’s Day to post (May 14). I know math is hard for Tracy (3under3, 24/7, etc) but his birthday is May 13th, regardless of whether it falls on Mother’s Day or not. Aunt Danielle bought Julian a switch but nothing from his birther. No cake, candles, presents, party. And she wasn’t even upset she missed his birthday, OR Mother’s Day with her kids. OOOOHHH That’s right.. she was out getting her hip dips fixed and needed to recover. DUH!!! Plastic surgery trumps Skylar, Jayden and Julian. At least Jayden and Julian can trauma bond over their mother missing their birthdays bc she chose to have elective surgery.

This upcoming weekend, she is “kid free” but when isn’t she?! But it’s also Memorial Day Weekend. Prepare for tons of bikini pictures, and her being a sloppy, drunken mess. Hopefully we will get some Tray In The Wild pictures and truly see how botched she is. And like @queeniefoofoo said, Rain or Shine, it’s always THOTin time!!

Happy Tattling

Great recap !!!

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I didn’t check tik tok.

Guess my desperate miserable ass (like she claims we are) didn’t stalk her good enough today.
Same, babe. I had to ask the group. I don't have tik tok either. As Big Trev would say "📝📝📝" so that I can better stalk her. I'll do better next time, Big Trev.

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Her friend Amy is going so hard about boycotting target due to the pride children’s clothing. I’m surprised T-Rex hasn’t jumped on the bag wagon. It’s gross. Just gross. I hope these influencers loose funds.

• Haha