Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joyride60

VIP Member
Don’t you just love her cry’s with a loaf of bread under her arm…but has time to maintain herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 7

nichew

VIP Member
She thinks she looks sooooo sexy sticking out her discussing looking tongue to take a drink except her tongue is completely whiteish grey and you can’t drink with your tongue out so why are you sticking out your tongue?! You’re a 36 year old mother of 3. Keep your tongue in your mouth. It’s not giving what you think it’s giving.
I’ve stood in dog shit that wa sexer 🤮

• Haha

Anndrea

VIP Member
I am child free. However my friends with kids enjoy a night of doing nothing. They don’t go get cosmetic procedures or drink heavily every weekend away from kids.

She is emotionally 21. Mentally as well. Physically she is 67.
My son is older but when he was younger I would meet friends at a bar/restaurant and that was perfect. I felt no need to hit the club scene at all. Mom's deserve whatever makes them happy because how amazing and hard working they are. Tracy just wants to find a random to take home that night because she screams one night stand not girlfriend material at all.
---
She’s quiet tonight. Shocker.
Weird!!! I wonder what's up?

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
She got internet balls for real! She really came for a white girl when her own “twerk” video was of her violating a pool ledge in Mexico?
Someone should send Shade Room that video.
If she didn't block me I definitely would & send a screenshot of the comments she made under the post LOL