Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's visitation day!!

Only one answer possible :

A. Ice cream and go to bed without brushing your teeth.

B. A restaurant where meals for children are free.

C. Photo session in front of her housing to have enough pictures for a week!

D. A visit to discover Middleton Lighthouse.

Place your bets!!
My vote is B followed by A.
Free dinner followed by ice cream for bed, no teeth brushing, face washing and no o clothes changed before bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird how that metal twists and bends and the green shirts are flapping in the breeze in one pic but not the other. Are you in a wind tunnel, Maloney?
---
Anyone notice her new bff Amy is also MIA and now working with Jackie Bianchi 🤣🤣 that was short lived.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Photo_2023-05-03_04-17-58_PM.png

Hmmm.....🤔 funny my legs always look the same in photos. Well guess we all don't have the Sicilian skin with a Danish outlook ....I'll just sit back with us regular non shape shifting leg folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wow! she’s such an AmAziNG iNfLuEnCEr, not even mentioning the business or tagging them. How do I get this good at my so called job?!? it’s WILD that she’s not getting brand deals, press boxes, or invited anywhere with how much she iNfLuEnCeS.

and just omg, the style! I love her fabletics knock off work out pants with these incredible plastic boots!

IMG_5244.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow! she’s such an AmAziNG iNfLuEnCEr, not even mentioning the business or tagging them. How do I get this good at my so called job?!? it’s WILD that she’s not getting brand deals, press boxes, or invited anywhere with how much she iNfLuEnCeS.

and just omg, the style! I love her fabletics knock off work out pants with these incredible plastic boots!

View attachment 2146411
Why why why does she insist on wearing work out leggings with dressy tops? It makes her look more poor than she normally portrays.

Please don't get me started of the pleather boots that are for sure cutting off the circulation of those girthy calves.

She truly does herself no favors. None at all with these getups.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her post about sharing memes that have nothing to do with her life and enjoying how people “scramble” to figure her out…she enjoys so much trying to be a puppet master and control her life when in reality she’s the one being controlled. Imagine spending so much time trying to fool others to believe something instead of doing something of value. How many hours is she combing social media to find memes only to share things that have nothing to do with you? Much funny, so great T.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is such a vain, cheap, slob. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone at that age so immature and full of themselves on social. Constantly talking about your haters and people who you think are jealous. Are you 14? No one and I mean no one in this area is jealous of her or her life.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.