Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind at this age has that much time to find all the memes she posts? Dear lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not saying that she has to… but ever notice she never brings the girls with her to treat them once in a while to getting their nails done. I know the reason why she doesn’t, but the place is actually reasonably affordable for the girls to get their nails done and since she’s such a loving wonderful mom of the year who does it all on her own with no help, you’d think that every now and again she’d treat the girls.
Cue her taking the girls with her very soon or the next appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cue her taking the girls with her very soon or the next appointment.
It shouldn’t take pressure from the internet for her to do tit with her kids. She should want to do things with her kids because she wants to. Not because a gossip forum pointed out that she doesn’t. 😪

Reactions: 16
It shouldn’t take pressure from the internet for her to do tit with her kids. She should want to do things with her kids because she wants to. Not because a gossip forum pointed out that she doesn’t. 😪
She just isn't wired that way and that's fine for those like Sammy who are driven by their job and lifestyle. But if Tracy wanted that lifestyle for herself then she should have married someone with the same values. She did this to herself, the gossip, the backlash, all of it.
She still can turn her life around but I don't see that happening at all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's visitation day!!

Only one answer possible :

A. Ice cream and go to bed without brushing your teeth.

B. A restaurant where meals for children are free.

C. Photo session in front of her housing to have enough pictures for a week!

D. A visit to discover Middleton Lighthouse.

Place your bets!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Queue her posting a rant on not being able to splurge on the girls as much because she doesn't get child support
Of course she will….. butttttt……
If the witch can drop money on her hair, her nails, Shein, Dunkin, Starbucks and Icecream, plus whatever else she spends other people’s money on…. she can treat those girls to a bleeping manicure and pedicure where she’s a frequent patron. Spare the bleeping Child Support Bullshit. I’m sure Daddy MaloneyBucks would gladly pay for the girls to get their nails and toes done…. tit, he can even call the salon and pay ahead if he doesn’t trust Tracy enough. She has no bleeping clue that there are women who are praying for a baby and she was blessed with 3 and she treats them like they’re a bleeping toy you dust off the shelf every once and a while.

Reactions: 22
Imagine being so insecure and mentally ill that your only focus is on men and dating, NOT the well-being of your kids, finding a job to make ends meet, or becoming successful. She’s content on being a loser for the rest of her life.
Because in her mind someone is going to save her EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Reactions: 11
Tiktok filters are not doing her any good.

I don’t honestly see how any guy feels she contributes to a relationship. No job. Entitled. Racist. Drinks and parties all the time. Openly talks trash about her kids father.
All 👏🏽 of 👏🏽 this 👏🏽

Her ScOrPiO mentality rly has her screwed up. Preaching loyalty CONSTANTLY but we all know you up and left your husband *mentally* way before he got that handy. Withholding sex and checking out - I’m sorry, prioritizing his MOM - when HE needed you the most. That’s the strangest thing to flex bc look how far that and your A1 bjs got you in the long run.

She brings NOTHING to the table. She can’t keep an apartment clean, can’t cook for sh*t — pls stop pretending you burn yourself while cooking, we saw the unseasoned chicken, pathologically lies about everything from her last name to her nationality. I wonder what that convo was like with Corey. When she had to admit her last name was Maloney and absolutely no one in her family resembled anything Italian 🤣🤣 ohhh I wish I coulda seent it. You do the BARE MINIMUM for your kids.. especially your special needs one. Yet some man who’s well off, doesn’t want kids of his own, and has big ArMs is supp to sweep YOU off YOUR wide flat feet? Give it up babygUrL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1.) I think she asks those questions in her stories to see what free stuff she can get. She’s not savvy enough to know that’s how you increase engagement.
2.) her videos are so cringe lol idk but I love watching them on here for some comedic relief during work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being sammy julie or the other two with someone constantly recording you??? How annoying. I want to truly ask them how do you guys deal with tracy? Like how?! Cause let me tell you when I would go out with friends we are in the moment. I have a friend who is over 300k followers and she gets paid to post things etc and she never ever ever does that. Tracy is so annoying. Put that phone down dummy
There is no need to be recording every night out. If she was a real influencer she would be recording hauls or makeup/hair tutorials but instead she just gives followers an attitude or an irrelevant answer when they ask where she gets her things. I think all the recording is just hope that a rich guy or reality tv producer will see it and be interested in her but it’s not gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind at this age has that much time to find all the memes she posts? Dear lord.
I feel like when she posts like this mentally she probably tells herself, 'I can't wait until everyone asks me about this in homeroom tomorrow."

It is so cringe. And childish. I don't know which one would come first on the list the embarrassment or immaturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. She is low.
So is this her new target rather than Harry Styles? I'd rather a man confident in himself to wear something like that and in touch with his feminine side, than a misogynistic fuckboy like Andrew Tate who she quoted the other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.