Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiii Tray. You’re the photoshop clown in our circus with you and those funhouse mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Many surgeons no longer perform BBL's. She never does her research.

Reactions: 10
Imagine thinking this looks hot, and getting your kicks off of people complimenting on filtered photoshopped photos of you. Biggest catfish ever
She looks like a GIANT in this picture! It's like she shrunk the room and stretched her body to reach the ceiling. I thought it was funny the first time abound, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His body language and face speak volumes and clearly say what he can’t. It’s all there for anyone to see. That’s so sad 😞
Even the way she holds him, like she holds him so close that it’s like obvious it’s against his will.

And once again she has plastered her kid’s name on a personal item. 😪

• Angry
Reactions: 12
IMG_6010.jpeg

Hey Tray- if you son knows you well enough to drop the L for loser, maybe you should listen!! 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think it’s absolutely pathetic that she counts down to party night at clubs? In your mid thirties to me that shows your life is going no where. Most people in their mid-30’s around here are at events with their families on the weekends and if they are out with friends it’s at upscale dinners or people’s homes. Idk. How other people think she’s winning in life is beyond me. #broke

Reactions: 29
She’s trying to get a man in the worst way. Like hon prioritize your kids and yourself. A man may or may not come but at least if he does then he’s worth it. Or you’re going to get the Robertos of this world.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think it’s absolutely pathetic that she counts down to party night at clubs? In your mid thirties to me that shows your life is going no where. Most people in their mid-30’s around here are at events with their families on the weekends and if they are out with friends it’s at upscale dinners or people’s homes. Idk. How other people think she’s winning in life is beyond me. #broke
Because the people who think she’s winning, are just like her. In her mind, she is those memes about the moms who had babies young and can party now, but she really didn’t have them that young, her babies are not mid to late teens like Teresa Giudice’s babies. Her babies are still just that, babies. She chose to get married at 26, she chose to start having babies before she was 30. She chose that life against what everyone was telling her because everyone saw what she didn’t and now she’s trying to erase all of that while still pretending she’s a loving caring present mother. This is just more proof to me that she doesn’t have those kids like she says she does because everyone I know with 3 kids (regardless of age) are always busy.

Reactions: 27
Because the people who think she’s winning, are just like her. In her mind, she is those memes about the moms who had babies young and can party now, but she really didn’t have them that young, her babies are not mid to late teens like Teresa Giudice’s babies. Her babies are still just that, babies. She chose to get married at 26, she chose to start having babies before she was 30. She chose that life against what everyone was telling her because everyone saw what she didn’t and now she’s trying to erase all of that while still pretending she’s a loving caring present mother. This is just more proof to me that she doesn’t have those kids like she says she does because everyone I know with 3 kids (regardless of age) are always busy.
To me it screams desperate to be seen as the cool girl. Because she is stuck in the mentality of the cool girls in high school. And in your early 20s, thats what the cool girls do. She doesnt have enough brain cells to comprehend in your mid, almost late 30s, it's not cool but pathetic.

Reactions: 25
To me it screams desperate to be seen as the cool girl. Because she is stuck in the mentality of the cool girls in high school. And in your early 20s, thats what the cool girls do. She doesnt have enough brain cells to comprehend in your mid, almost late 30s, it's not cool but pathetic.
I mean we already know desperation is her strongest attribute to society…. So there’s no real reason we should be shocked by this… but also like clock work, Look who’s making their summertime appearances , Tanz, BMI, Cuz and Powerboat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean we already know desperation is her strongest attribute to society…. So there’s no real reason we should be shocked by this… but also like clock work, Look who’s making their summertime appearances , Tanz, BMI, Cuz and Powerboat.
Ah the pathetic trio. Powerboat at least has a business and seems to be doing ok. The other three are so cringe. Should be applying for AARP instead of bottle service.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And pandering — only bc it’s about to be time — for tequila hand outs

It’s all just so predictable at this point cause it’s the same tit every year. It’s like that part in Sex and The City where she talks about how everyone in Fashion converges on the city for Fashion Week.

Lmaoo
1.) she’s begging denada to sponsor again. She’s again too late and didn’t keep up the exposure throughout the year and now wants free tequila all summer. They probably won’t sponsor again because they got 0 ROI. Girl, get a job and pay for it.
2.) “who’s ready for a fun weekend kids?” Your kids don’t have IG. You’re responding to tattle because you know we called you out on being a selfish partier.
3.) beauty and beast on her own selfies? She’s so cringe lmao but go off girlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.