Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had cake for him in Aruba 2 months ago ā€¦ or this weekend sheā€™ll do balloons and cake at her moms house for IG just for an ENTIRE caption about how much it HURT (like she cared) spending the whole day probably googling her prodcedure her not to have her kids on Motherā€™s Day weekend and she ā€œcouldn'tā€ bc it was ā€œcourt orderedā€
Spare me the bleeping nonsense. Most judges order that those holidays there with the respective parent regardless of whoā€™s ā€œscheduledā€ weekend. She just didnā€™t want to be with her kids but wanted the accolades of birthing them.

The loser is up early today pretending sheā€™s in a relationship againā€¦
No, she recently discovered Kane Brown so now sheā€™s going to pretend sheā€™s been this huge Country Music fan for a whileā€¦. Wonā€™t be shocked if she goes to a Morgan Wallen concert this year.

Like 10 threads ago, I posted here saying she would get a BBL on Julian's birthday. She's so bleeping predictable. I have two kids ages older than hers, I've never cried the whole day of their birthday but maybe because my parents aren't raising them. I see them everyday. I do everything for them so on their birthdays, I'm celebrating WITH THEM
I said a long time ago that a BBL is coming. It will probably be closer to Jaydenā€™s birthday so she can get out of doing anything for that kid, much like sheā€™s been doing since the kid turned 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
No, she recently discovered Kane Brown so now sheā€™s going to pretend sheā€™s been this huge Country Music fan for a whileā€¦. Wonā€™t be shocked if she goes to a Morgan Wallen concert this year.

Wallen is HUGE down here (rural south) with the "mama bear" crowd.
Like to the point they troll his hashtag on social media.

These women would tear tracy a new arse hole & her extensions the f out.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Bless her heart.

I donā€™t see a difference? At all.
Maybe it's like Harry Potter spell magic...8th wonder of the world only visible to those on booze & pillsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wallen is HUGE down here (rural south) with the "mama bear" crowd.
Like to the point they troll his hashtag on social media.

These women would tear tracy a new arse hole & her extensions the f out.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Bless her heart.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she really shouldn't venture out of her club music cause real music enthusiasts get real serious about their music and hate fake ass fans.

So what guy is she trying to milk that likes country music

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get ready for a whole new dump of pictures with her hips are gone. Now we are really going to see some art. Image being this shallowā€¦I canā€™tā€¦tragedy all around. BTW Matt is madly in love with his girlfriend and she is a lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must be giving Dr. FuckAss a1 blowies in exchange for procedures. The fact that he never wears a mask with her is a whole new level of intimacy thats suspect as hell. His practice could get shut down for that I would assume.
Seeking arrangements meets seeking procedures. Match made in filth !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get ready for a whole new dump of pictures with her hips are gone. Now we are really going to see some art. Image being this shallowā€¦I canā€™tā€¦tragedy all around. BTW Matt is madly in love with his girlfriend and she is a lady.
She has another photoshoot coming up too with Marla. So get ready for that tit show too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How can one afford all of these procedures and appointments if they live in low income housing? Something doesnā€™t add upā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can one afford all of these procedures and appointments if they live in low income housing? Something doesnā€™t add upā€¦
Lies....tons of lies....and def hiding any money she brings in, if it's any at all. She's milking the system and for people like me, it's hard AF to get help.

Reactions: 21
I can't see any difference in the before and after. I'd never even heard of hip dips until some other Instagrammer had hers fiddled with. I swear all these things get named so palstic surgeons and the like can convince women they need something correcting.
---
I can't see any difference in the before and after. I'd never even heard of hip dips until some other Instagrammer had hers fiddled with. I swear all these things get named so palstic surgeons and the like can convince women they need something correcting.
It actually says online that hip dips are caused by genetics and the shape of your pelvis so I'm sure it would be hard to correct anyways

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m trying to figure out how to report this. Itā€™s really not a sterile and safe environment.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m trying to figure out how to report this. Itā€™s really not a sterile and safe environment.
Also the state he practices in.
Most states allow anonymous tips.

Because this little stunt will definitely get him looked into by the state board.

These mofo's prey on women and our body Image issues

Imagine being a "doctor" so bleeping stupid that you post your own proof of medical violations on social mediašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.