Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so funny how her cellulite and dehydrated massive tree stumps look smooth in the after picture. 🤣 This heffer is a freaking joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This idiot is so bleeping lazy instead of working out you need the easy way out…wait until that tit starts sagging. Pathetic definition of a mother and human being. Tracyville’s house of cards will fall eventually I hope we will be here to see it. Her mother now her hero when she bad mouthed them and didn’t speak to them that alone shows her character which I wouldn’t want for my son. If my son brought someone like her home I would have knock the tit out of her…what a bunch of disgusting 🤮 people ALL of them.

Reactions: 14
I can’t help that it was two days after my sons birthday and one day after the anniversary of his birth and didn’t put one picture of even having a cake for him.
Also she has underwear on but no bra?
In OFFICE isn't a flex FRANKENTRASH
---
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
She spelled it incorrectly as well. They are definitely SUCilian LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
---
She was "crying all day" my ass. She was posting ALLLL DAY LONG, give me a break!
---

Except she spelled Sicilian wrong but in her case, super appropriate.. SUCilian because she truly does SUCK
OMG I just said the same thing LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Like 10 threads ago, I posted here saying she would get a BBL on Julian's birthday. She's so bleeping predictable. I have two kids ages older than hers, I've never cried the whole day of their birthday but maybe because my parents aren't raising them. I see them everyday. I do everything for them so on their birthdays, I'm celebrating WITH THEM

Reactions: 19
Like 10 threads ago, I posted here saying she would get a BBL on Julian's birthday. She's so bleeping predictable. I have two kids ages older than hers, I've never cried the whole day of their birthday but maybe because my parents aren't raising them. I see them everyday. I do everything for them so on their birthdays, I'm celebrating WITH THEM
To run off and be that selfish is heartless. She should be ashamed of herself but we know that'll never happen. I'm sure her parents told her she deserves it too. Being such a hard working mom 🙄 couldn't even write that without laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help that it was two days after my sons birthday and one day after the anniversary of his birth and didn’t put one picture of even having a cake for him.
Also she has underwear on but no bra?
She had cake for him in Aruba 2 months ago … or this weekend she’ll do balloons and cake at her moms house for IG just for an ENTIRE caption about how much it HURT (like she cared) spending the whole day probably googling her prodcedure her not to have her kids on Mother’s Day weekend and she “couldn't” bc it was “court ordered”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had cake for him in Aruba 2 months ago … or this weekend she’ll do balloons and cake at her moms house for IG just for an ENTIRE caption about how much it HURT (like she cared) spending the whole day probably googling her prodcedure her not to have her kids on Mother’s Day weekend and she “couldn't” bc it was “court ordered”
Then where were the kids on fathers day? Huh? Cause she couldn't switch weeks for Corey to have his day with his kids.
The reason those kids were with Corey on mothers day weekend is bc she was too busy getting fat sucked out of her "flat" stomach to add to her hip dips 🙄
Thats the reason she made that post was to gain sympathy. Boo hoo I cried bc he wasn't with me. What about the other kids?

Reactions: 15
In a scuzzy office fat transfer is NOT something to brag about!
Women have straight up DIED from BBL's and fat transfer done by an unqualified surgeon.
This mofo don't even have hospital affiliation!
And we all know Tracy's surgical after care includes alcohol and the club.
She is literally going to work herself into an embolism.

She's literally going to be too botched for the TV show Botched!
They won't "fix" you unless they know you are going to follow after care because that is their reputation on the line.
Tho they may make her the crazy story for shock value that the Docs always turn away after humiliating them on national TV for ratings.
🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry but this bleep needs reporting for welfare fraud AND Julian appointed a Guardian Ad Litem that ISNT the worthless adults that enable his neglect beacuse they don't want to deal with his untreated personality disorder of an incubator.
Julian a child with a devastating genetic disorder that effects his balance NEVER has shoes on that FIT but theres money for this tit!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must be giving Dr. FuckAss a1 blowies in exchange for procedures. The fact that he never wears a mask with her is a whole new level of intimacy thats suspect as hell. His practice could get shut down for that I would assume.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.