Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did her fat transfer today?

Is this not supposed to be done in a sterile bleeping environment?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so beyond pathetic. The fact that she’s happiest at a plastic surgery office shows how vapid and pathetic she is. I’m sorry but any man unless a dirt bag is going to think a natural body looks way better than one with all those butcher scars; holy crap. Does she not get embarrassed? We know she loves being nude, but wtf. Those scars are horrible, her hips look no different from the fat slob she was before. Work out and then maybe you will remotely have a semi decent figure. I cannot even remotely fathom getting any joy from her loser lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok can we just

THIS MORON DOCTOR DIDNT HAVE A MASK ON?! To do a fat transfer?

conceptually is this guy really doing all of this for free over and over and over again? like how much business could she have given him?!

and it doesn’t even look different

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If that’s what It looks like with photoshop, imagine what it looks like without 😵💫
She looks like a grill fork. And with how chunky her bottom half is..this really wasn't it for her. But by all means, keep bleeping up your body, Tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t help that it was two days after my sons birthday and one day after the anniversary of his birth and didn’t put one picture of even having a cake for him.
Also she has underwear on but no bra?
Awake and numbed like she's proud of being awake during an elective procedure?
I've watched grown men take getting their head sliced open and poked around in be wide awake and talking. Like ohh wow Tracy, Bravo for being awake while you get repeatedly stabbed for liposuction. Say it for what it is you pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual hell am I looking at here? It’s 2 of the same disgusting picture 🤢 looks the exact same in both!
She is completely delusional if she thinks that made any difference. Why go through that for practically nothing? It's still lipo, and can have complications like any other surgery. And she probably opted to be awake so she didn't have to pay for anesthesia, she's not fooling anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t help that it was two days after my sons birthday and one day after the anniversary of his birth and didn’t put one picture of even having a cake for him.
once again that breast lift has quit…. QUIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was wondering about this too. Does anyone know why she wouldn’t wear a bra or some type of covering for this?

Reactions: 11
MentalHealnesss he’s a diagnosed Narcissist and he shares stuff all the time about NPD & Toxic People. I’m curious to know what he’d have to say about someone not acknowledging their kid’s birthday because it doesn’t fit their narrative. Mother’s Day in the US falls on the 2nd Sunday of the year, this self absorbed incubator is going to avoid her “only son” ‘s birthday every year for the rest of her life because his born day just happened to fall on a floating date holiday?
I wish he would take a look at her entire ig and go to town on her
---
It’s so cringe the way she pushes this Italian/ Sicilian/ Irish with a Danish Outlook on life bullshit.
I have residents who’ve Immigrated here from all over the world, but for the longest time, they’ve always been predominantly Italian…. None of them have ever said anything like what Tracy swears she and her family says in regards to being “Sicilian”. Like just stop, your last name is Irish. You’d think since she make her nipples hard over stereotypical stereotypes of nationalities, she’d focus the stereotype of an Irish person’s ability to drink. 🤣
Real Italians don’t brag about being Italian. It’s a jersey/ny thing that made that popular ever since the jersey shore era

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.