Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 she really shouldn't venture out of her club music cause real music enthusiasts get real serious about their music and hate fake ass fans.

So what guy is she trying to milk that likes country music
Lol in 2019 Jimmy Buffett came over to England to do a show at the London Palladium ( I’ve loved Jimmy since Adam was a lad) and one of his American fans turned round and said to my friend ’ do you even know who Jimmy Buffett is’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So i noticed that her BFF Tommy Tanz has been MIA in her recent party times with MikeBMI and they aren't following each other again. :unsure: An if you go to his page there's a lot of posts about fake people and not pretending anymore. I wonder if he saw through her bullshit.

Also, what happened to that other alcoholic idiot she would hang out with that would drink and drive home. I forgot his name. I havent seen her post him in a while either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So i noticed that her BFF Tommy Tanz has been MIA in her recent party times with MikeBMI and they aren't following each other again. :unsure: An if you go to his page there's a lot of posts about fake people and not pretending anymore. I wonder if he saw through her bullshit.

Also, what happened to that other alcoholic idiot she would hang out with that would drink and drive home. I forgot his name. I havent seen her post him in a while either.
Oh you mean cuzzin ant the aging idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flood them with complaints

There’s 100% something wrong financially because she’s well into 30k of plastics with fckass alone.

this dipshit been photo shopping so long we can’t see a difference Bc she shops herself into what she wants that when she gets it…you can’t tell!
The no mask is disgusting my Botox doctor wears a mask for BOTOX it’s not like it’s a GP for your physical there’s open wounds being filled with fat which can reject (we could only be so lucky but knock on wood Bc karma).

she is the most vapid worthless piece of human garbage I have ever seen and the fact that she has young kids and is so cavalier with her health is truly maddening. Ok fine no anesthesia but you dumb fck can get an infection and ya know DIE.
I spent 30k at the gym with trainers after my wls and it fckin kills me that she’s either throwing MY hard earned tax dollars at this inept moron doctor or she’s getting it the easiest way possible. I would cry if you all said a word about my body like you do about hers Bc even doing the hard work it will never look like this thunder cnt who’s as lazy as the day is long.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We have a new Danielle (or Allie) in town.
One bestfriend in, one bestfriend out!

"Thank you for flying MaloneyAirlines, we hope you enjoyed your flight as much as Tracy enjoyed taking your money, your time, your bags and all your secrets.
Please remember to leave all your belongings. Anything left behind will be use against you in the futur.

Have a wonderdul summer."

Screenshot_20230516_205116_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a new Danielle (or Allie) in town.
One bestfriend in, one bestfriend out!

"Thank you for flying MaloneyAirlines, we hope you enjoyed your flight as much as Tracy enjoyed taking your money, your time, your bags and all your secrets.
Please remember to leave all your belongings. Anything left behind will be use against you in the futur.

Have a wonderdul summer."

View attachment 2174853
She needs to change that to "bringing back my confidence after my ex husband went to get happy endings because I told him too" 😂 she got Bloated bc she was drinking non stop and eating non stop. That's where it all came from. Not from Corey, or the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flood them with complaints

There’s 100% something wrong financially because she’s well into 30k of plastics with fckass alone.

this dipshit been photo shopping so long we can’t see a difference Bc she shops herself into what she wants that when she gets it…you can’t tell!
The no mask is disgusting my Botox doctor wears a mask for BOTOX it’s not like it’s a GP for your physical there’s open wounds being filled with fat which can reject (we could only be so lucky but knock on wood Bc karma).

she is the most vapid worthless piece of human garbage I have ever seen and the fact that she has young kids and is so cavalier with her health is truly maddening. Ok fine no anesthesia but you dumb fck can get an infection and ya know DIE.
I spent 30k at the gym with trainers after my wls and it fckin kills me that she’s either throwing MY hard earned tax dollars at this inept moron doctor or she’s getting it the easiest way possible. I would cry if you all said a word about my body like you do about hers Bc even doing the hard work it will never look like this thunder cnt who’s as lazy as the day is long.
I’m sure your body looks AMAZING! Keep up those workouts, Tracy could nevaaaa hold a candle to you ❤
---
View attachment 2175031It’s her neighbor… so maybe birds of a feather?
Isn’t she the mom of the inappropriate little girl who’s been filmed gyrating and dancing like a 20 yr old stripper?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has confidence now…wait for the bikini show this summer. We are all going to be gagging.

• Haha
  • Sick
She has confidence now…wait for the bikini show this summer. We are all going to be gagging.
She never lacked confidence. She wants compliments. She thrives off of people telling her she didn't need the work and how she's beautiful etc etc. It's how she works. Thats why she'd go on Corey's page and post photos of herself praising her parenting etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t see any difference he does it for BB world. I see the same curves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to today’s podcast episode? Some highlights were…
-At the very beginning, she said she hasn’t had sex in x-number of weeks (she didn’t wanna say the #) and is struggling as a result 🙄
-She accidentally Airdropped a video of her boobs to Skylar’s friend’s mom who lives in her building that she meant to send to her then boyfriend (I don’t think she said when this happened) 🤢
-Jess still refuses to reveal her age and says that turning 40 will be worse than dying (or something along those lines lmao)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
-At the very beginning, she said she hasn’t had sex in x-number of weeks (she didn’t wanna say the #) and is struggling as a result 🙄
-She accidentally Airdropped a video of her boobs to Skylar’s friend’s mom who lives in her building that she meant to send to her then boyfriend (I don’t think she said when this happened) 🤢
-Jess still refuses to reveal her age and says that turning 40 will be worse than dying (or something along those lines lmao)
So she doesn't have a house, who would have thought 😂😂😂

• Haha
I shudder to even consider she sends nudes to anyone. Especially those lopsided "implants."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.