Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite the filter and the retouching (her stretch marks have disappeared)....
Disappeared? I see stretch marks I never knew people could get? She has massive stretch marks on her crotch! She looks like she’s hiding an octopus in her vagina! Her legs scream extreme weight loss. She needs skin removal on her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disappeared? I see stretch marks I never knew people could get? She has massive stretch marks on her crotch! She looks like she’s hiding an octopus in her vagina! Her legs scream extreme weight loss. She needs skin removal on her legs.
Imagine how large she was..close to 300 lbs IMO. Everything on her stretched, including her fupa & vagina area. She def was huge. If she's getting stretch marks on her vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think she's getting lipo on her upper pubic area as well. Her inner thighs look scary AF. Instead of her hip dips, she should've fixed that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I love how she posts some nonsense about not seeing our posts.
how do you know they exist then?
And tell your mom her sixhead is getting higher every day.
you look like her, so genetics.
You’ll be getting that fivehead soon!

• Haha
Oh, you mean this one?
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEN TRACY
---
WhOlE bUnCh Of SiCiLiAn WoMeN

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It disgusts me how genuinely happy she is to be doing this. I’ve never seen her smile like this when she’s around her kids… but we all know why 😒

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone can be confident when they create a completely different face, body, & LIFE.

Wish she wasn’t so confident as a mother because we all know how that’s going. #visitationwednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It disgusts me how genuinely happy she is to be doing this. I’ve never seen her smile like this when she’s around her kids… but we all know why 😒
Disgusting neither the doctor nor his assistant were performing this procedure without masks

• Haha
What are we getting at here dipshit? What are you reaching with now.
I don’t see anything.
It’s literally just string because that baby is in a James Harden Jersey that AS USUAL is an outfit that is too big for him. (Guessing it’s a hand me down from her new “bestie”)… and yesterday was not warm enough for such an outfit… today won’t be either.
I’m sure your body looks AMAZING! Keep up those workouts, Tracy could nevaaaa hold a candle to you ❤
---

Isn’t she the mom of the inappropriate little girl who’s been filmed gyrating and dancing like a 20 yr old stripper?
nope, sadly that’s a different mom… cause g-d forbid these kids get to have ANY childhood innocence considering the world we live in. 😪
Did anyone listen to today’s podcast episode? Some highlights were…
-At the very beginning, she said she hasn’t had sex in x-number of weeks (she didn’t wanna say the #) and is struggling as a result 🙄
-She accidentally Airdropped a video of her boobs to Skylar’s friend’s mom who lives in her building that she meant to send to her then boyfriend (I don’t think she said when this happened) 🤢
-Jess still refuses to reveal her age and says that turning 40 will be worse than dying (or something along those lines lmao)
🙄 it wasn’t an accident & it’s not a flex, you can’t “accidentally” airdrop a picture or video you have to actually click on Airdrop & the person has to be within a close proximity with the airdrop function on their phone on…. So try a new lie Tracy.
Where the hell is the other boob? One side is round like a baseball and the other one flat and wide. Jesus take the wheel 😰😰😰.
she’s forcing that titty up while holding the phone, usually she uses her arm to force them both to look big and round 🤣. Maybe she should try actually wearing bras, like the balconette bras to give her shape, definition and to make them 🫡🫡. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go duck your self ! Get a life.. get a job..surrender your children.. slob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I follow a few plastic surgery consultants (ie @beautyandthesurgeon on IG) & I sent them the reel & every single one called Fuckass a butcher.
---
Who you talking about here, Crabby? If it’s Tracy, he meant to put “flat ass” not “phat ass”.
It's fat only when he hits it from the back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.