Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Eps signed an NDA. Why else would they keep their mouths shut.
An NDA for what? She isn't someone special. She's a white woman from NJ who got divorced from another white man from NYC. If they signed an NDA they are so bleeping stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 29
An NDA for what? She isn't someone special. She's a white woman from NJ who got divorced from another white man from NYC. If they signed an NDA they are so bleeping stupid
Probably to keep Tracy’s image and the family image intact. I wouldn’t be surprised if her dad paid a ton of money and made the eps sign this. I don’t have any other reason as to why they would keep their mouths shut while Tracy drags their names through the mud (including their father). You can be nice and unbothered but there are levels to that. I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut if that meant my image was being tarnished in public affecting any potential future custody battles or employment. Unless of course there was legality tied to it.

Reactions: 15
Probably to keep Tracy’s image and the family image intact. I wouldn’t be surprised if her dad paid a ton of money and made the eps sign this. I don’t have any other reason as to why they would keep their mouths shut while Tracy drags their names through the mud (including their father). You can be nice and unbothered but there are levels to that. I wouldn’t keep my mouth shut if that meant my image was being tarnished in public affecting any potential future custody battles or employment. Unless of course there was legality tied to it.
Unless they are building a huge case against her and they just allow her to dig her own grave. Cause me, if you think about saying some tit I'm coming back just as loud and with facts that will make you wish you didn't duck with me in the first place.
Especially saying tit about my parenting style, nah baby. Let's play. What we have here though, is Tracy being a bully along with her pos parents and the eps are just letting her run her floppy mouth. I hope they take her to court on her birthday week just to royally duck her.

Here's what I found on NDA in marriage/divorce. To me it seems like the one who needs an NDA is the eps as Tracy just runs wild with that mouth and comment sections on tiktok and IG. And since she's quick with the delete button vs the eps who don't exactly delete the Tracy fan comments, what evidence do the eps have besides tattle?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I doubt any of this. They either stay quiet because of Corey’s own bullshit or they’re just giving Tracy rope to hang her self with, Tracy is a failed reality star, they don’t need an NDA.

Reactions: 28
I doubt any of this. They either stay quiet because of Corey’s own bullshit or they’re just giving Tracy rope to hang her self with, Tracy is a failed reality star, they don’t need an NDA.
Corey never denied the happy endings..he flat out said, yeah. Bc she allowed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My point exactly! She woke up at 7am posted a photo of HERSELF and then went on posting stories all day. She's the biggest liar out there. Thats why her nose keeps getting bigger. Pinocchio having witch
@queeniefoofoo you need to stop! Not the Pinocchio nose 😂😂😂.
---
I'm aligned with this theory too. Corey does not have his life together so she holds all the cards there. Plus I think she holds her Daddy's money over Corey so he feels like he can't compete anyways. It doesn't make it right and I certainly wouldn't stand for all the dragging but I'm sure she uses the language her Daddy gives her to intimidate him. He's kinda a simpleton like Craberto. That's her type.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Corey never denied the happy endings..he flat out said, yeah. Bc she allowed it.
I meant his own legal troubles…. Tracy isn’t that scorned of a woman, allowed a lot of tit because of her own tit…. She just doesn’t like what the outcome has been.

Reactions: 12
I think if an NDA is in place Tara would have dropped that info. Also, i can’t see a whole family and friends signing one. I just think the Eps have more of an awareness of what airing Trashys tit would do to the kids unlike their birther.

Reactions: 15
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
😛 😛 the girl and her mom are crackpots

Reactions: 10
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
Listen, T makes all these small things her personality. Her eyes, that she doesn’t do drugs, her zodiac, doing cheerleading 15 years ago (lmao), fourever, weak-ass ASL, her “ocd”, etc. Any other stable adult doesn’t make little traits their personality but she is like a walking vision board you’d make in 8th grade with magazine cutouts.

She loves to talk tit about smoking or whatever it is but sucks down hookah and gets injected with fillers and botox. Acts like she’s some holistic, organic girly. You’re boring AF T

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the Eps are treading lightly. FOR NOW. I think they don’t want to poke the beast until they have too. (Honestly I think they should have months ago)

Just a random observation, why did she post that one pic of creepy echo over the weekend? Maybe she was with him. 🤔

Also why was her Mother’s Day presents at her moms house? She just proves the whole custody arrangement.

Reactions: 21
I think the Eps are treading lightly. FOR NOW. I think they don’t want to poke the beast until they have too. (Honestly I think they should have months ago)

Just a random observation, why did she post that one pic of creepy echo over the weekend? Maybe she was with him. 🤔

Also why was her Mother’s Day presents at her moms house? She just proves the whole custody arrangement.
I really don’t understand why this broad bought her low income housing. She’s never there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm, perhaps all your theories are true. I just wouldn’t be able to keep my own mouth shut if she kept gassing hers. 😂

Reactions: 7
Not one pic of Julian and celebrating his birthday with him…tell us again your parents don’t have custody of him

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I think the Eps signed an NDA. Why else would they keep their mouths shut.
My friends and I were invited to a house party for a huge celebrity so we had to sign an NDA. The NDA was enforceable for 10 years. Trashbag is nowhere as big as this celeb, she’s not even a celeb, she’s a D-list reality nobody. IF her dad forced them to sign an NDA I wonder how long it’s valid and if it gives her the right to talk all that tit but not the Eps. If anything the Eps need to sue her ass for defamation, there’s receipts literally everywhere.

Reactions: 12
Holy bleeping keloids Batman….. and she keeps going back to this doctor who is practically using her as cadaver. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.