Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
What does her fake nationality have to do with being a mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s so cringe the way she pushes this Italian/ Sicilian/ Irish with a Danish Outlook on life bullshit.
I have residents who’ve Immigrated here from all over the world, but for the longest time, they’ve always been predominantly Italian…. None of them have ever said anything like what Tracy swears she and her family says in regards to being “Sicilian”. Like just stop, your last name is Irish. You’d think since she make her nipples hard over stereotypical stereotypes of nationalities, she’d focus the stereotype of an Irish person’s ability to drink. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love these ladies 😂
---
It’s so cringe the way she pushes this Italian/ Sicilian/ Irish with a Danish Outlook on life bullshit.
I have residents who’ve Immigrated here from all over the world, but for the longest time, they’ve always been predominantly Italian…. None of them have ever said anything like what Tracy swears she and her family says in regards to being “Sicilian”. Like just stop, your last name is Irish. You’d think since she make her nipples hard over stereotypical stereotypes of nationalities, she’d focus the stereotype of an Irish person’s ability to drink. 🤣
😂😂 she’s so utterly boring and has absolutely nothing going for herself that she rides this nationality thing into the ground! If she had a life, a purpose, anything AT ALL, she’d let this tit go because literally nobody cares!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If she had a job she wouldn’t have time to post this sh** that makes no sense.
Honestly, being part indigenous, I definitely find this offensive that someone throws on a brown fringe dress and thinks she’s giving off “native girl vibes”
It’s not “giving” any of those things.
She should probably do some research on the real story of Pocahontas because it’s actually not the love story Disney portrayed it to be…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What'd his @?
---

But didn't she say she was "crying" all day on the 13th thats why she didn't post. Those crocodile tears must have been really damaging to her ocean blue eyes, that she couldn't write a damn happy birthday to her only son. 🙄 but she posted herself bright and early on the 13th.
There's so much evidence against her, idk what the eps are waiting for.
She was "crying all day" my ass. She was posting ALLLL DAY LONG, give me a break!
---
What does her fake nationality have to do with being a mother?
Except she spelled Sicilian wrong but in her case, super appropriate.. SUCilian because she truly does SUCK

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She was "crying all day" my ass. She was posting ALLLL DAY LONG, give me a break!
---

Except she spelled Sicilian wrong but in her case, super appropriate.. SUCilian because she truly does SUCK
My point exactly! She woke up at 7am posted a photo of HERSELF and then went on posting stories all day. She's the biggest liar out there. Thats why her nose keeps getting bigger. Pinocchio having witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We need a trex bingo card because you ladies never miss with the predictions.
definitely getting a bbl on Jayden’s birthday 😒she’ll heal just in time for her festivities in November 🤪

on another note, this witch had a week long birthday celebration last year but can’t put together a party for her gOlDeN cHiLd 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
definitely getting a bbl on Jayden’s birthday 😒she’ll heal just in time for her festivities in November 🤪

on another note, this witch had a week long birthday celebration last year but can’t put together a party for her gOlDeN cHiLd 😒
Skylar is the golden child. Julian just happens to be the only boy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.