Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every last one of her pics on her raggedy Mother’s Day video includes HER. She made sure to throw in as many bikini pics of herself as possible. These kids are just accessories to her, like her cheap China purses.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Every last one of her pics on her raggedy Mother’s Day video includes HER. She made sure to throw in as many bikini pics of herself as possible. These kids are just accessories to her, like her cheap China purses.
They are always posed or matching and photoshopped. Meanwhile at the Eps the kids throw water on each other and run around.. as they should.

Reactions: 15
Well if that ain’t one of the flattest asses I’ve ever seen
Is she serious with that post? "I'm a single mom" witch, not a single bleeping woman post how happy they are to be a single mom by 36. And she was pregnant with jayden at 30 when Corey threw her the surprise party. Keep lying you moron. Admit you had those kids to get a check from Corey for the rest of your life. Scumbag

• Haha
  • Heart
And then there's what a real mother post for her child's birthday.

Edit to add : not a single photo/video Tara posted had her in a bikini or posing with him. It was just Julian. Julian doing playtime, Julian being well Julian. That woman loves those kids so much and it kills me that Tracy treats the eps as absolute garbage.

Attachments

• Heart
Is she serious with that post? "I'm a single mom" witch, not a single bleeping woman post how happy they are to be a single mom by 36. And she was pregnant with jayden at 30 when Corey threw her the surprise party. Keep lying you moron. Admit you had those kids to get a check from Corey for the rest of your life. Scumbag
Lmaooo the math ain't mathing. And if Julian is 5 and she's 36 now it means she was pregnant past 30 as well. Lol and I love the "I had alot of growing up to do". witch you still need to do some growing up. You were more of a mother to those kids when you were with Corey then you are single.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lmaooo the math ain't mathing. And if Julian is 5 and she's 36 now it means she was pregnant past 30 as well. Lol and I love the "I had alot of growing up to do". witch you still need to do some growing up. You were more of a mother to those kids when you were with Corey then you are single.
1 0000% facts! She did more with those kids when he was in the picture. She dressed *better* too. Her pregnancy with jayden was her best. But since she is who she is, she'll never go back to that.

Reactions: 17
She’s an idiot
Someone should send this to Lee on MentalHealnesss ‘s Instagram page, I feel like he’d have a field day with this. It’s the most stupidest and narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen this chick post and she literally posted 4 paragraphs about herself for Julian’s birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone should send this to Lee on MentalHealnesss ‘s Instagram page, I feel like he’d have a field day with this. It’s the most stupidest and narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen this chick post and she literally posted 4 paragraphs about herself for Julian’s birthday.
What'd his @?
---
She’s an idiot
But didn't she say she was "crying" all day on the 13th thats why she didn't post. Those crocodile tears must have been really damaging to her ocean blue eyes, that she couldn't write a damn happy birthday to her only son. 🙄 but she posted herself bright and early on the 13th.
There's so much evidence against her, idk what the eps are waiting for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What'd his @?
---

But didn't she say she was "crying" all day on the 13th thats why she didn't post. Those crocodile tears must have been really damaging to her ocean blue eyes, that she couldn't write a damn happy birthday to her only son. 🙄 but she posted herself bright and early on the 13th.
There's so much evidence against her, idk what the eps are waiting for.
MentalHealnesss he’s a diagnosed Narcissist and he shares stuff all the time about NPD & Toxic People. I’m curious to know what he’d have to say about someone not acknowledging their kid’s birthday because it doesn’t fit their narrative. Mother’s Day in the US falls on the 2nd Sunday of the year, this self absorbed incubator is going to avoid her “only son” ‘s birthday every year for the rest of her life because his born day just happened to fall on a floating date holiday?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
MentalHealnesss he’s a diagnosed Narcissist and he shares stuff all the time about NPD & Toxic People. I’m curious to know what he’d have to say about someone not acknowledging their kid’s birthday because it doesn’t fit their narrative. Mother’s Day in the US falls on the 2nd Sunday of the year, this self absorbed incubator is going to avoid her “only son” ‘s birthday every year for the rest of her life because his born day just happened to fall on a floating date holiday?
I follow him on tiktok & you'll never guess what eps follows him too.

Reactions: 10
looking real wiiiiiiiiiide today

she also photoshopped the sh_t outta Stephanie’s face 🤮

View attachment 2170097
One of the most narcissistic traits about her, facetuning her mom's face in every picture because she looks like her & can't let people see how she'll REALLY look the older she gets 🤣 it's all about her and her online image

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same thing. Can't do math to save her life. In her head she's a teen Mom LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know who and I’m sure I know why too. 🤣 seriously though, I’d love his take on this. I’m too chicken tit to message him though 🤣🤣🤣 I gotta make a burner 🤣
I messaged him, don't worry babe! I got us ❤
---
I was thinking the same thing. Can't do math to save her life. In her head she's a teen Mom LOL
She still needs to grow up. Partying from Thursday to Sunday regardless of the weekend. Party's all summer long. Where is she getting money? Does her dad give her an allowance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.