Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just waiting for Steph to make a drunken comment whenever Tray decides to stop posting memes and photoshopping her ass.
I don't see anything wrong in that statement. Could be taken as what the have in common.
At least he legit loves his kids. Unlike the leopard wide load.
---
Unbelievable!
Lucifer has nothing on this predictable "garbage truck" when it comes to selfishness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't see anything wrong in that statement. Could be taken as what the have in common.
At least he legit loves his kids. Unlike the leopard wide load.
---

Unbelievable!
Lucifer has nothing on this predictable "garbage truck" when it comes to selfishness.
All Corey said was "just like me" that's it. Tracys biography had, Tracy this, and Tracy that. Every single bleeping line was about Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All Corey said was "just like me" that's it. Tracys biography had, Tracy this, and Tracy that. Every single bleeping line was about Tracy.
I agree.
I only responded to the comments that said he referenced himself with the "just like me".
I still don't see anything wrong in his statement about the kid being a fighter like him.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s great trashy didn’t have her son on his birthday!!! duck her. He had a better birthday spending it with the Eps.

Reactions: 20
She is a disgrace to mothers everywhere and shouldn’t even be given the title.

Reactions: 18
I dont even want his side as much as I want Tara's side to come out.
---
I love Tara 😂
Dang it, I am always down for tara and love seeing these Saddie idiots put in their place BUT how are you gonna try to burn someone on spelling and punctuation and then your punctuation is wrong 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dang it, I am always down for tara and love seeing these Saddie idiots put in their place BUT how are you gonna try to burn someone on spelling and punctuation and then your punctuation is wrong 😬
Agreed, still she stuck up for her brother and gave shade to tracy

Reactions: 17
It’s telling that she posts all day none stop, especially while she is out partying, but on Mother’s Day it’s crickets. I guess it’s rightfully so because she doesn’t deserve to be with her kids on mother’s day cause she’s not a mom. Only thing she did for these kids was give them life.

Reactions: 18
Steph and Tracy definitely strike me as drinkers who literally sweat over it being the earliest acceptable hour to switch from "spritzers" to tossing back the hard liquor.
They def drink before they go anywhere. Stephanie always has that dumbfounded happy look on her face. No way at 60 is this woman happy AF that her 36 year old daughter lives alone while they raise their three grandkids.
Either that or she's heavily medicated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They def drink before they go anywhere. Stephanie always has that dumbfounded happy look on her face. No way at 60 is this woman happy AF that her 36 year old daughter lives alone while they raise their three grandkids.
Probably both.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s probably medicated to deal with Mark and drinks to deal with Tracy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.