Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea and you have to attend mass every week. Although bet her parents have had that job if needed
And we know if that was happening, Tracy would be showing off their church outfits like she did when they went to Easter mass and dad posed with the monsignor (forgive me if I’m wrong…. I’m only half catholic 🤣) like they were old HS pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was me 🙋🏼‍♀️. I started T-Rex too. 🤣.
They both just seemed so fitting.
We love you for it LOL
---
Not a single original thought in her pea brain mind.
Hate to derail but hold up wait a min but I did not know Gene & Dan Levy are father & son. Yes I just did a Google search, don't judge me LOL
---
It’s Wednesday and she posts them. Girl we know you don’t have custody. It’s ok. Admit you’re a mess. It’s more relatable
---
These are not the same faces.
Renee G Jr LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We love you for it LOL
---

Hate to derail but hold up wait a min but I did not know Gene & Dan Levy are father & son. Yes I just did a Google search, don't judge me LOL
---

Renee G Jr LOL
But they look so alike! Lol

Reactions: 8
My daughter started ccd from first grade. That girl seems to be with BB’s agency who threw Big Trev a bone 🦴 so she gets money. She is so useless in my job we would call her minimum necessary. This internet is one big show in Trev’s life. She is so lonely that is why she is always on Tick Tock and every other app. She is more to be pitied. I just feel bad for her kids.

Here it is
One of those apps looks like Raya, a dating app for celebrities and millionaires. To be able to date them you have to fill out an application to get in and they’re very selective. I’m friends with a big influencer here in LA who makes about $500k/yr, it took her a year to get in. I guarantee Tracy is not a member but begs every week to let her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of those apps looks like Raya, a dating app for celebrities and millionaires. To be able to date them you have to fill out an application to get in and they’re very selective. I’m friends with a big influencer here in LA who makes about $500k/yr, it took her a year to get in. I guarantee Tracy is not a member but begs every week to let her in.
My friends a member too. She prob uses a guest pass if she’s even on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Our Church doesn’t allow kids to make the decision of when they make their sacraments. they happen in certain grades. Holy communion i believe is 2nd grade not when they feel like it. It doesn’t work that way Tracy.

Reactions: 24
Our Church doesn’t allow kids to make the decision of when they make their sacraments. they happen in certain grades. Holy communion i believe is 2nd grade not when they feel like it. It doesn’t work that way Tracy.
Isn’t there something you can do when you’re like 18 that covers both Communion and Confirmation? I remember one of my coworkers doing something by like that in order to be the sponsor for when his nephew made
Confirmation

Reactions: 8
More like cultural appropriation Barbie
This top she has in every bleeping colour is so awful. It gives her no support and makes her boobs look so saggy, it squishes her boobs making them look flat, it’s not her size, and the top of the shirt starts halfway down her torso. Why is it her favourite top? What would make her think she looks good in it?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.