Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now saying Pinnochio predicted Epstein's pleasure island and about small boys. He preyed on young girls. Like your daughters that you keep posting in skimpy clothes and doing suggestive dances on the internet for any old perv to find. With their location
I swear I feel it in my bones, she purposely post their location. I don't think Tracy would feel an oz of sadness if those kids got stolen from her while out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I call bullshit. She has not had this conversation with those girls. She can’t be bothered to take them to catechism. 🙄🙄
IMG_7829.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she really sleep in full face...then wake up, do her hair..and keep that nasty makeup on to take a picture 🤦🏼‍♀️😮💀.

Also, when everyone was talking about this makeup...it got me thinking. Was Tracy ever actually a stylist? All she ever did was barrel curl and tease. That's all she does now. She doesn't do her kids' hair. No braids, no curls, no tinsel, nothing. Julian gets taken to a barber...so she obvious was never shown to shave hair for the show.

The salon was bought...but never opened. I am starting to think this girl was NEVER a stylist

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did she really sleep in full face...then wake up, do her hair..and keep that nasty makeup on to take a picture 🤦🏼‍♀️😮💀.

Also, when everyone was talking about this makeup...it got me thinking. Was Tracy ever actually a stylist? All she ever did was barrel curl and tease. That's all she does now. She doesn't do her kids' hair. No braids, no curls, no tinsel, nothing. Julian gets taken to a barber...so she obvious was never shown to shave hair for the show.

The salon was bought...but never opened. I am starting to think this girl was NEVER a stylist
I think she was in that group of girls who think it’s what they want and learn that it’s not but they’re not in the position to back out. She probably just passed her boards by the grace of god and never put the energy and effort into honing the craft.

I honestly don’t think he ever actually bought it. I think that was for show purpose because the show at that point was basically only available on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
I call bullshit. She has not had this conversation with those girls. She can’t be bothered to take them to catechism. 🙄🙄
View attachment 2162929
She’s so predictable! We all know Skylar was never going to have her communion this year. She can’t be bothered to take Skylar to church and there’s no way in hell if she does “sacrifice” her own time to do it that she’s doing it 2 years in a row. She might as well wait until Julian is in grade 2 and they can do the classes ALL TOGETHER 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. It’s not going to happen next year either. Unless her super Catholic 🙄🙄 parents takeover and bring the kids to classes and plan everything while Tracy is DTS getting tit faced with her senior citizen friends. Her parents are truly bleeping stupid people. Like is tracy actually able to convince her parents that she needs to be out parting and get procedures done for her job?! Are her parents eating this up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s so predictable! We all know Skylar was never going to have her communion this year. She can’t be bothered to take Skylar to church and there’s no way in hell if she does “sacrifice” her own time to do it that she’s doing it 2 years in a row. She might as well wait until Julian is in grade 2 and they can do the classes ALL TOGETHER 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. It’s not going to happen next year either. Unless her super Catholic 🙄🙄 parents takeover and bring the kids to classes and plan everything while Tracy is DTS getting tit faced with her senior citizen friends. Her parents are truly bleeping stupid people. Like is tracy actually able to convince her parents that she needs to be out parting and get procedures done for her job?! Are her parents eating this up?!
Tracy’s parents know she ain’t tit and they know they’re paying a heavy price for her being useless. Personally I think the bar has always been set very low for her because of the way she acts.

Reactions: 15
Shouldn’t the kids already be in CCD? Why do I feel like I was in classes for way longer?

Reactions: 12
The kids have school tomorrow. How is she justifying this? Like does she think this is normal? People who have real jobs have fun on non work nights. Not facetune witches.

Also notice how she won’t vaccinate her kids for coVid, but they got every other shot?

She should be more worried about what is in the injections and fillers she gets vs coVid vaccines.
Their medical history is none of anyone's business. It's 2023 let's move on from COVID because the virus is clearly here to stay.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.