Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things

church doesn’t let kids pick that’s not real at all in any diocese in nj….I called my church and asked. They start In 1st grade. So she’s full blown lying there.You don’t need to go to church weekly but it’s encouraged.

whose got the link for the Instagram analytics thing? (Unrelated to trash bag)

She’s 35….and feels the need tk shout out every penis she’s ever taken a picture with for their birthday? Weirdo

and “practicing my mothers day speech”
You have to mother to celebrate ya hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to quickly share my appreciation for how GOOD Olivia and Briella look and how happy I am they’re still friends
Gorgeous! And I love how she keeps it real with her fans. She never gives cuntface responses like that garbage can we call Tracy.
IMG_7698.jpeg
IMG_7699.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If skylar wasn’t in religious education for the last two years she wouldn’t be able to make it and she would make it after 2 years. Her and Jayden won’t be making it next year because they never started ccd this year

Reactions: 16
Can anyone tell me why Tracy didn't video any of the Disney characters signing to Julian when they went to Disney? Bc that's all I see on tiktok, families and children signing to the characters.
Is it possible, Tracy doesn't know anything besides the ABC? Color me not shocked 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If skylar wasn’t in religious education for the last two years she wouldn’t be able to make it and she would make it after 2 years. Her and Jayden won’t be making it next year because they never started ccd this year
Honestly I don’t see the girls ever actually making Communion and Confirmation, there’s no haha duck you aspect to it towards Corey the same way there is if it’s Julian because Tracy talked a lot of tit about Julian being raised Jewish because he’s the boy. This seemed to have been the first year they had even gone to church since having Julian baptized and that’s coming from back when Jayden was baptized. I mean maybe her parents are Holiday goers and this year she went simply because Tattle called her out. 🤣

Can anyone tell me why Tracy didn't video any of the Disney characters signing to Julian when they went to Disney? Bc that's all I see on tiktok, families and children signing to the characters.
Is it possible, Tracy doesn't know anything besides the ABC? Color me not shocked 😂🙄
Because Tracy didn’t see any characters, she actually bitched and blamed it on Covid Restrictions. We know the truth is she didn’t have the patience to wait.

Honestly I don’t see the girls ever actually making Communion and Confirmation, there’s no haha duck you aspect to it towards Corey the same way there is if it’s Julian because Tracy talked a lot of tit about Julian being raised Jewish because he’s the boy. This seemed to have been the first year they had even gone to church since having Julian baptized and that’s coming from back when Jayden was baptized. I mean maybe her parents are Holiday goers and this year she went simply because Tattle called her out. 🤣

Because Tracy didn’t see any characters, she actually bitched and blamed it on Covid Restrictions. We know the truth is she didn’t have the patience to wait.
It wasn't even about waiting. Usually those lines have special areas for kids with disabilities. And she's an idiot bc covid restrictions aren't as strict as 2019/2020.
Still waiting to hear about Julian in break dancing class. What happened with that? Why aren't the girls at cheer? What's going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It wasn't even about waiting. Usually those lines have special areas for kids with disabilities. And she's an idiot bc covid restrictions aren't as strict as 2019/2020.
Still waiting to hear about Julian in break dancing class. What happened with that? Why aren't the girls at cheer? What's going on?
You and I both know Disney wasn’t about the kids. It was about Tracy half assing it to look like mom of the year since we said she’d never take the kids to Disney. So they went and it was a tit show. Tracy cared more about her matching outfits and matching ears for her and Sammy than she did about the kids truly enjoying and experiencing Disney.

Cheer apparently ended for the fall season… I feel like Tracy threw them in on a “trial” period because we said the kids don’t get to do anything. Yeah I’ll believe the breakdancing thing when she posts a picture of him at a class. So don’t hold your breath on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julian won't be in a class because the adults around him continously neglect his extra needs if it's anything outside of flashing I LOVE YOU in ASL or putting it on a tacky t-shirt or wall decor to show him off for strangers on the gram.

Julian won't be accepted into a normal dance class because the instructor is there for ALL the children.
It is NO ONE else's job or responsibility but his worthless parents to meet his needs.
It is also an issue of safety and liability.

Special needs Gymnastics would be amazing for him.
Considering he has a condition that leads to balance issues.
BUT those classes also REQUIRE parent participation if the child cannot communicate traditionally or effectively via ASL.

It's sad as hell that every adult around these kids are lazy mother fuckers and will neglect children instead of telling untreated personality disorder to piss off.
Not equipping Julian with ASL in this day and age is criminal neglect to me.

I can't speak to the schools the girls attend but I guarantee that Julian's teachers and support staff have copious notes all ready for CPS.

For a child like that to thrive it takes intense family collaboration and self sacrifice.
You can't just throw money at the situation and make it go away.
I mean I guess you can but cue ball Maloney Sr has sure as duck never had that kind of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shouldn’t Jayden be in school? Also why does she wear these insane low cut tops and tit?

• Angry
They are at a school event for Mother’s Day and of course she is in a crop top and no regard for a fun lunch just a plain bagel. As someone who works at a school these types of moms are so gross…and the laughing stock. Poor Jayden.
Shouldn’t Jayden be in school? Also why does she wear these insane low cut tops and tit?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jayden probably had a Mother’s Day event and got dismissed early, I also wouldn’t put it past this numbskull to show up dressed the way she’s dressed.

Reactions: 7
Chemical chocolate milk, chemical filled chips & a stale bagels is Jaydens so called lunch.

Yet note this cunts makeup and nails are done.
She is at her child's school and her nipples are not even inches from being exposed! Because not only is she in a crop top...it looks strapless as well!!

Sad to say school is not going to be easy after this. Kids ARE kids and they feed on this crap.

• Angry
  • Wow
They are at a school event for Mother’s Day and of course she is in a crop top and no regard for a fun lunch just a plain bagel. As someone who works at a school these types of moms are so gross…and the laughing stock. Poor Jayden.
a bagel and drink she definitely picked up from the deli enroute… geez talk about not even the bare minimum. Disgusting.

You and I both know Disney wasn’t about the kids. It was about Tracy half assing it to look like mom of the year since we said she’d never take the kids to Disney. So they went and it was a tit show. Tracy cared more about her matching outfits and matching ears for her and Sammy than she did about the kids truly enjoying and experiencing Disney.

Cheer apparently ended for the fall season… I feel like Tracy threw them in on a “trial” period because we said the kids don’t get to do anything. Yeah I’ll believe the breakdancing thing when she posts a picture of him at a class. So don’t hold your breath on that one.
Soo she lives in Middletown and there are beautiful beach clubs in Seabright and she doesn't belong to them? If you are really a Baller like she portrays herself to be she would be at one of those clubs every day and her children would be playing tennis 🎾 and swimming 🏊‍♀️... she has absolutely no idea how to be a classy Baller!!! I grew up with the Baller lifestyle and thank God 😊 I am married and still living it!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.