Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it’s cute to wear these fake fendi and designer? It doesn’t ooze class.. it just is very low-income of her.

Reactions: 19
Haa you wish…everyone figures you out pretty quickly..you’d still be single
but she totally likes girls (which happy almost pride month ❤🧡💛💚💙💜) because she always appeared on my tinder when she was with Corey for threesomes!!! And I know for sure it was her account because this was one tinder. You could see mutual friends and I had plenty of people who is in her closer circle….. it’s ok to be gay Tracy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS!!! Girl we must live in the same area because this what I elude to all of the time on these threads!

Soo she lives in Middletown and there are beautiful beach clubs in Seabright and she doesn't belong to them? If you are really a Baller like she portrays herself to be she would be at one of those clubs every day and her children would be playing tennis 🎾 and swimming 🏊‍♀️... she has absolutely no idea how to be a classy Baller!!! I grew up with the Baller lifestyle and thank God 😊 I am married and still living it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
but she totally likes girls (which happy almost pride month ❤🧡💛💚💙💜) because she always appeared on my tinder when she was with Corey for threesomes!!! And I know for sure it was her account because this was one tinder. You could see mutual friends and I had plenty of people who is in her closer circle….. it’s ok to be gay Tracy!!!!
She rushed marriage with Corey to hide her true lesbian feelings and to get a spin off. Now all she has is her rainbow room in section 8

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in Satan’s hell is this witch wearing to an elementary school?? I’m speechless 😲 how can you be this damn DUMB and tone deaf?? This ain’t jealousy, Tracy! This is pure disgust that you would actually do this to your child smfh.

IMG_7701.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What in Satan’s hell is this witch wearing to an elementary school?? I’m speechless 😲 how can you be this damn DUMB and tone deaf?? This ain’t jealousy, Tracy! This is pure disgust that you would actually do this to your child smfh.

View attachment 2166211
Wtf is that parachute fabric ass outfit? Was she "swishing" all day 😂 I need to know.

I also love her cottagecheese looking ass thighs she loves to photoshop smooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s just someone who will date anything that gives her the time of day. Male, female, pan…. Wouldn’t put it past her to pull a Jenna Jamison.

View attachment 2166211
I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention… but this is just top tier narcissism behavior.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Haa you wish…everyone figures you out pretty quickly..you’d still be single
LMAO!
Pillow princess in affordable housing?
Sit your ass down fool!

Just because bottom of the barrel crabs & tiny feels joey put up with you because you're a cheap hole, doesn't mean women will.
witch has no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bmi grandpa is around because Tray needs something. Why doesn’t this 50 yr old realize this?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.