Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Wednesday and she posts them. Girl we know you don’t have custody. It’s ok. Admit you’re a mess. It’s more relatable
---
These are not the same faces.
in the photo of the kids earlier, to me it looks like she’s photoshopping Jayden to look more and more like how TBag photoshops herself. It’s so sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
in the photo of the kids earlier, to me it looks like she’s photoshopping Jayden to look more and more like how TBag photoshops herself. It’s so sad
And the way she photoshopped Skylar’s eyes makes the poor kid look like she has a Grinch Smile going on. It’s disgusting and sad. She better hope that the body dysmorphia she gives the girls doesn’t kill them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yup, that’s Facetune for ya.

QUOTE="Burnitdown7, post: 15100678, member: 109293"]
And the way she photoshopped Skylar’s eyes makes the poor kid look like she has a Grinch Smile going on. It’s disgusting and sad. She better hope that the body dysmorphia she gives the girls doesn’t kill them.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
funny how i call her out for wearing coloured contacts yesterday and other people talking about her photoshopping her eyes and now she’s like mY eYeS aRe ReAl then shows fake af “proof” lmao. you don’t just magically start having a prominent limbal ring you dumb b. limbal rings start to dissipate with age, not become more prominent

who at the big age of 36 lies about tit like this lmao, she’s delusional. all the major stuff she lies about/does is disgusting but all these little things she lies about too its just like, what is the reason?! it looks soo pathetic

she’s 16 years older than me and i get such bad second hand embarrassment from her behaviour. this hag acts like how she thinks a 20 year old would act..or prob how SHE acted when she was 20 🤷🏻‍♀️ a big embarrassing unwashed beast 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to stop trying to make her daughters do tik tok dances a thing. She’s clearly competing with her friend’s 8 yr old daughter who dances inappropriately for the public. They don’t look like they’re into it and sorry but it’s not cute or entertaining. Let those kids be kids you raging whorebag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What is that app? What does the S stand for??
It's an "elite dating app" for sugar daddies. I heard about it on the radio this morning and it screamed TRACY. The wigs...the randome dates..the random flowers....yeah. she's a paid pro

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tracy needs another breast lift before she gets a fat transfer or BBL. In 1 year they’re back to where they were. That’s one long ass cleavage. Man, her magic Sicilian skin has absolutely zero elasticity in it.

Her makeup today is the definition of black face. Seriously….. WTF?! There is so much makeup on her face. She looks disgusting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
funny how i call her out for wearing coloured contacts yesterday and other people talking about her photoshopping her eyes and now she’s like mY eYeS aRe ReAl then shows fake af “proof” lmao. you don’t just magically start having a prominent limbal ring you dumb b. limbal rings start to dissipate with age, not become more prominent

who at the big age of 36 lies about tit like this lmao, she’s delusional. all the major stuff she lies about/does is disgusting but all these little things she lies about too its just like, what is the reason?! it looks soo pathetic

she’s 16 years older than me and i get such bad second hand embarrassment from her behaviour. this hag acts like how she thinks a 20 year old would act..or prob how SHE acted when she was 20 🤷🏻‍♀️ a big embarrassing unwashed beast 💀
I’m surprised a 20 yr old even knows who she is. She’s wayyy before ur time. How did u find her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy needs another breast lift before she gets a fat transfer or BBL. In 1 year they’re back to where they were. That’s one long ass cleavage. Man, her magic Sicilian skin has absolutely zero elasticity in it.

Her makeup today is the definition of black face. Seriously….. WTF?! There is so much makeup on her face. She looks disgusting.
You mean like this?
---
And what is going on here? They're both long and flat...I...I just don't get it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was wondering the same thing haha 🤣. Please tell us how you found her? @miusohne
lol i think i was like 8 when jerseylicious came out! my big sis was a big fan of it so i saw some parts here and there back in like 2011ish when she was watching it cause it was always on tv here back then

we both watch a lot of reality tv still and we binged watched jerseylicious together a couple years ago and i started following some of the cast on insta. i kinda liked tracy from the later seasons, although i thought she was always bit cringe and she just seemed to get worse over time on instagram and she started to give me such bad vibes. i found out about this thread when she posted or reposted something about tattle on her story in 2021ish i think and i’m a sucker for gossip lol so i googled and found it! i’d already found tattle before cause i sometimes read about some tiktokers

you guys are hilarious though and i’m so glad people are calling tracy on her bs!

my sister sometimes reads here too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
lol i think i was like 8 when jerseylicious came out! my big sis was a big fan of it so i saw some parts here and there back in like 2011ish when she was watching it cause it was always on tv here back then

we both watch a lot of reality tv still and we binged watched jerseylicious together a couple years ago and i started following some of the cast on insta. i kinda liked tracy from the later seasons, although i thought she was always bit cringe and she just seemed to get worse over time on instagram and she started to give me such bad vibes. i found out about this thread when she posted or reposted something about tattle on her story in 2021ish i think and i’m a sucker for gossip lol so i googled and found it! i’d already found tattle before cause i sometimes read about some tiktokers

you guys are hilarious though and i’m so glad people are calling tracy on her bs!

my sister sometimes reads here too 😂
Welcome! 😊

It's really great to have a 20 year old here!
I wish you the best for your exams.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Either Rach is a 20 year old college student who parties 7 days a week or a 35 year old loser like Tracy. Those are the only types of people that would justify this.
Why are you coming for Rach? Don't you get the sarcasm in her posts or are you just recognizing her?

Reactions: 8
Shouldn’t an MUA have versatility? This girl seems to have no versatility (or just stopped having versatility?) every girl looks the same from makeup to hair. On one picture she states it’s becoming her signature glam… but it honestly looks like that’s all she knows how to do is make everyone 1-2 shades darker in the name of “tanning” or “bronzing”.

Reactions: 17
Now saying Pinnochio predicted Epstein's pleasure island and about small boys. He preyed on young girls. Like your daughters that you keep posting in skimpy clothes and doing suggestive dances on the internet for any old perv to find. With their location

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.