Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy,

Unlike YOU!
We are not drunk or on something....we already saw your FAT FAT...
Sis you forgot to fix the rest of your body with your FaceTuned face.
Imagine blowing WLS AND a tummy tuck in under 2 years because you are too lazy to eat less and workout.

PS- YOU ARE WHITE! You racist skank! And the absolute worst kind...loves to claim color for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this!! my only reaction to her post & getting her makeup done is BUT WHYYYYY?!?

it makes no sense, she’s a waste of government money
She can’t help it when she gets her makeup done…the makeup girl is 21 and prob did it for free to get some business is my guess.

It’s visitation night so let’s see what happens lol

also for someone who doesn’t drink caffeine she’s been drinking it a lot lately but I guess the sugar from the white mocha extra caramel evens it out.

Reactions: 11
In the tutorial video of her getting her makeup done her top lip is looking pretty flat and small like it does naturally, I doubt she has seen the butcher in awhile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s Wednesday and she posts them. Girl we know you don’t have custody. It’s ok. Admit you’re a mess. It’s more relatable
---
These are not the same faces.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.