Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even go out drinking on a Tuesday when I was 22
---
The other sandals are too huge and the slides are too small. Come the duck on Tracy.
Because im sure at 22 you were either finishing up in college getting ready to graduate or had a full time job and being responsible. This witch doesnt have a job, barely has her kids and pays no bills because daddy takes care of everything.

Reactions: 9
Cos that’s all that’s important, a fake filtered image. Maybe the fact she’s a tit human, deadbeat mam, all round psycho witch, is the reason she keeps getting let go!
All these people blowing smoke up her arse need to wake up!
I’m convinced those are paid comments. You can’t tell me otherwise.

Reactions: 13
The photos are of a yellow house. That is her parents.

I mean it is supervised custody day I guess.

Reactions: 10
I understand Tracy doesn’t dress appropriately for anything… ever… but duck at least make sure the kids are.

Reactions: 15
My sister sent these to me..I had to bring em to my favorite strangers!! This is hilarious 😂. She made it sound like he had something serious going on. He is done with those two trash monkey's. 💀 A coffee shop😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought he was dying or cheated on his wife 😂😂😂😂 these witches, I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
STRUCTURED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Rach needs to suck it. This asshole goes out plenty!!
---

She's right. She has the kids 24/7 no help, no child support, no going out. LOL
Rach is one of us but she’s waitlisted to get on to tattle

don’t come for rach 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I will say her makeup does look better. Tracy has no clue how to fo makeup 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.