Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids have school tomorrow. How is she justifying this? Like does she think this is normal? People who have real jobs have fun on non work nights. Not facetune witches.

Also notice how she won’t vaccinate her kids for coVid, but they got every other shot?

She should be more worried about what is in the injections and fillers she gets vs coVid vaccines.
Because the kids aren’t with her, Wednesdays are visitation.

Yes she fully believes this is normal, as long as there is someone willing to go out with her, she will go out.

oh please, she probably has zero say in their medical care and you know Gigi and Mark are not feeling the homeschooling and they can’t afford all 3 kids in private school so if that Covid vaccine mandate comes down the pipeline for the kids to continue going to school, they’ll get it.

Reactions: 19
Nah don’t come for Rach, she’s incognito.
Either Rach is a 20 year old college student who parties 7 days a week or a 35 year old loser like Tracy. Those are the only types of people that would justify this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Either Rach is a 20 year old college student who parties 7 days a week or a 35 year old loser like Tracy. Those are the only types of people that would justify this.
Neither, she literally trolls the duck out of Tracy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
WHAT in the Cultural offense is wrong with her?!?!

Peep the song choice, i’m guessing she is comparing herself to Pocahontas. wtf is wrong with her?!?

IMG_5268.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Rach def knows what she’s doing and we stan her.

IMG_7687.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did you see Sammy’s story about the astrology?? I was LMAO! She basically called Tracy a witch and hey if the shoe fits….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is up with that outfit. Lol. I caNt HeLP iF iTs FrEe DrINks oN a TuEsDAy…tell us again how you have your kids lol.

do you think her “best friends” place bets on what she’s going to show up wearing. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can clearly see where she photo shopped her dress.

Come on people we know she doesn’t have her kids. Only on Wednesday’s, that’s visitation day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone still have the pic of her screen on her phone?! I am DYING to see if she has a certain app on it 🤣🤣👹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.