Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing, just like her ability to tell the truth 😂

I also want to point out, it's spring not summer 😂😂😂
But she’s obsessed with the Sun and her Shore House so if it’s Sunny it’s Summer to her. She’s SpEciAL 🤪 the seasons change just for her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she’s obsessed with the Sun and her Shore House so if it’s Sunny it’s Summer to her. She’s SpEciAL 🤪 the seasons change just for her
Damn. Do I need to get my daddy to talk to the ceo of mother nature to change the seasons

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@queeniefoofoo that doesn’t make a grain of sense. You know why she can’t answer intelligently because she gets all worked up when she is called out. When you act out of anger you talk stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got to live in her delusions.
Since daddy cue ball probably has to rent the shore house out the whole season to pay for her freeloading ass...because welfare fraud alone isn't cutting it in this economy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Heavy on the being single memes Latley but don’t worry “NoNe of Us WiLL FiGuRe HeR OuT, ShE cOuLd Be EnGaGeD” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok just to prove how brazen she is at lying, I went back to hear her say VERBATIM:
“I don’t drink ANY caffeine; none.”
😂😂 the redbulls, starbucks and dunkin all determined that's a lie.

She even puts her kids in starbucks cheap clothing to make a statement. (BTW. I thought that outfit on jayden was uncalled for. As we all heard it on the podcast that jayden is the reason Tracy drinks and is sad. How bleeping horrible)

And let me tell you, I was 14 when my mother told me that my absolute best friend (my gpa) told her to abort me. Do you realize the bleeping hurt that caused a teenager? Now imagine a 6 year old hearing that she is the reason her birther drinks and is sad.

So Tracy, take it from another mother; stop putting your insecurities and bullshit on those kids. You are doing them a huge disservice. And it's even more sad that your single friends treat those babies a hell of a lot better than you.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m having serious secondhand embarrassment from her posting excitement about going to the club, then reposting her elderly friends’ excitement about going to the club. How much of a loser do you have to be that this is ALL you have to look forward to at your big age?? I remember posting crap like this on MySpace in my 20s. Now that I’m an adult with a career and a child, I can’t imagine doing this. She has no class at all, which says a lot about her followers who hype up this behavior.

Reactions: 30
May 12 is this concert.
soooo she’s prioritizing partying over spending Mother’s Day with her kids… that tracks

que her crying “Corey wouldn’t give up his weekend for her on Mother’s Day” about this time next week

• Haha
Reactions: 22
soooo she’s prioritizing partying over spending Mother’s Day with her kids… that tracks

que her crying “Corey wouldn’t give up his weekend for her on Mother’s Day” about this time next week
She'll say how mothers day is for her to enjoy herself and her alone time. That's how she'll justify nor being with them.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2158642
Can I add this pic in for good measure?! haha

and thank you for the new pfp!
you can really tell that she wears coloured contacts here, if you zoom in on her eye you can see where the colour part of the contact ends and her real eye colour starts! plus her natural oCeAn eyes don’t have that prominent of a limbal ring like they do here.

also hi everyone :) thank you guys for keeping me entertained during my study breaks!

Reactions: 16
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being
They’re STRUCTURED work out pants. God.
STRUCTURED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Mmmkay Rach! 🤣 of course tracy “liked” the comment. She doesn't go out “enough”
Rach needs to suck it. This asshole goes out plenty!!
---
She'll say how mothers day is for her to enjoy herself and her alone time. That's how she'll justify nor being with them.
She's right. She has the kids 24/7 no help, no child support, no going out. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guess whos out drinking AGAIN!!!!

Ms. I never have me time or I only got out 4 times a month when my kids are with their dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The kids have school tomorrow. How is she justifying this? Like does she think this is normal? People who have real jobs have fun on non work nights. Not facetune witches.

Also notice how she won’t vaccinate her kids for coVid, but they got every other shot?

She should be more worried about what is in the injections and fillers she gets vs coVid vaccines.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.