Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the photo on the right, she is a carbon copy of her mother, her mother in her sixties and not her mother at 36.
I’m legit embarrassed for her. There is absolutely nothing sexy about that pic and what Barbie is she? Broke Deadbeat mom Barbie or 35 still going to the club Barbie? Desperate for male attention Barbie? I can go on. She’s a woman in her mid thirties who still plays dress up all day in cheap clothes in between posting 12245 stories on her social media. She needs to get a life or at least a hobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another much needed weekend coming up. I guess she doesn't realize she actually goes out more than she implies.
Didn't see just go out? Or is she going to say bc they were dts with the kids & her drinking friends, that it doesn't count.

Reactions: 10
Didn't see just go out? Or is she going to say bc they were dts with the kids & her drinking friends, that it doesn't count.
Last week doesn't count you know because her kids were with her and shes with them 24/7-365. This week they might be at their dads so she can claim its part of her 4 days a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.