Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not having the kids for Julian’s bday and mother days?
She will probably have them both weekends, then claim or subtly say that Corey “cancelled” last minute even though she probably worked it out with him bc she wants to take then to the ShOrE HoUsE this weekend. Wouldn't put it passed her. Or she won’t have them Mother’s Day and claim “they wanted to be with their dad” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will probably have them both weekends, then claim or subtly say that Corey “cancelled” last minute even though she probably worked it out with him bc she wants to take then to the ShOrE HoUsE this weekend. Wouldn't put it passed her. Or she won’t have them Mother’s Day and claim “they wanted to be with their dad” 😂
Corey had the kids two weekends in a row, my guess is it was exactly for this reason. This is Tracy’s Parent’s weekend though.

Reactions: 11
The door frame wall corner is REAL wobbly on this one

is she really begging some non existent tequila company to send her booze? Jesus it’s 40 bucks a bottle it’s just not that complicated to idk get one less janky mani and buy your own tequila
Also SUCH a vision for her OCD. Boxes all over her cheap linoleum kitchen counter and clothes strewn all over the floor. If there’s even a ball of lint on the floor in my pics I’m moving it. Her OCD is so selective, just like her danish outlook on life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Trashy
- your hips ain’t that narrow girl
- you do not I repeat do not have a thigh gap.
- your leg’s definitely ain’t that slim.
- your neck is definitely not that slim.
- Your skin ain’t that clear.
You are however a delusional desperate 🤡 a desperate hobo begging for free drinks to help you slut & blow yourself through the holidays & give the impression you contributed to the party.
You will be rocking up with your cheap shien bikinis scanning your surroundings to see who is looking at you holding your free tequila whilst twerking your flat wide load & shaking your lopsided half deflated boobies 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s got a fake situationship again! 😂
MrS yOu OnLy SeE wHaT I WaNt

sure Jan.

View attachment 2151073
She does this every so often when tattle figures her out. Grow up Tracy. You're really boring, either pick up a new story line or go focus on being an actual parent. Season 12-15 is just as boring as 1-10, same ish different day, different year, but same old Tracy maloney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also SUCH a vision for her OCD. Boxes all over her cheap linoleum kitchen counter and clothes strewn all over the floor. If there’s even a ball of lint on the floor in my pics I’m moving it. Her OCD is so selective, just like her danish outlook on life.
Quick, someone inform the DSM 5 that OCD can sometimes be seen in Instagram feeds and color coordinating outfits only

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tracy…let your freeloading begin…what a role model. The whole crew are a bunch of LOSERS. They have nothing to give in this world. She is a size Medium 😂😂😂😂 the thighs are really skinny in Tracy world. She has no class.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m convinced she’s gassing up Latino men just to piss off little Joey. She loves pitting men against each other.
But these men don’t care. They realize she’s crazy and then it’s like they both pass on her. No men actually fight over her & she’s never gotten any of them back either. It just gives “I’m that desperate” vibes. In reality, it’s very sad.

Reactions: 20
What kind of adult throws her clothes on the floor?
I don't know, put them on the back of a chair for example but not on the floor!!

Reactions: 12
So damn true👏👏👏
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!

Reactions: 9
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!
I received an alart asking if I wanted it - just this morning. Not British but would love to be❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.